The Scottish Question.

Has Cameron started a sequence of events with his 'demonising' of the Scottish in his 'Vote Labour get the SNP' for a short term gain.

Randolf Churchill did this for Ireland in the 1880's and we know how that problem developed for a over a hundred years.

Oh yeah, he represents the Conservative and UNIONIST party.

He hasn't started it but he's definitely accelerated it after talking about English votes for English MPs immediately after the Scottish referendum last September. Scotland will be independent within 5 years thanks to tactless idiots like Cameron.

He hasn't started it but he's definitely accelerated it after talking about English votes for English MPs immediately after the Scottish referendum last September. Scotland will be independent within 5 years thanks to tactless idiots like Cameron.

And why is that a bad thing?

And why is that a bad thing?

I didn't say it would be. But then again I'm not the kind of person to claim he lives in Sheffield when he lives in Rother Valley, Smithy.

Has Cameron started a sequence of events with his 'demonising' of the Scottish in his 'Vote Labour get the SNP' for a short term gain.

That tactic made me disgusted with Cameron, and they wonder why they get called the nasty party.

I didn't say it would be. But then again I'm not the kind of person to claim he lives in Sheffield when he lives in Rother Valley, Smithy.

I haven't claimed to live in Sheffield.

I haven't claimed to live in Sheffield.

Why does your location under your avatar state Sheffield?:huh:

Which you have now deleted!!!

Edited by poppet2

So Scottish independence gets back to the same old question. What will the economy rely on to sustain itself? Don't mention oil :hihi:

That tactic made me disgusted with Cameron, and they wonder why they get called the nasty party.

It was a brilliantly thought out tactic that worked superbly.

So Scottish independence gets back to the same old question. What will the economy rely on to sustain itself? Don't mention oil :hihi:

Things like its main industries;

"Agriculture, Banking & Finance, Computing, Construction, Defence, Electronics, Emergency Services, Fishing, Food & Drink, Forestry, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Shipbuilding, Textile, Tourism, Transport".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Scotland

Obviously being in California and not having access to google, you wouldn't know that.

Even though Scotland's biggest export destination is the USA;

http://www.scotland.org/about-scotland/business-and-economy/

Things like its main industries;

"Agriculture, Banking & Finance, Computing, Construction, Defence, Electronics, Emergency Services, Fishing, Food & Drink, Forestry, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Shipbuilding, Textile, Tourism, Transport".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Scotland

Obviously being in California and not having access to google, you wouldn't know that.

Even though Scotland's biggest export destination is the USA;

http://www.scotland.org/about-scotland/business-and-economy/

The only reason you're on here spouting your wit and wisdom is because of Bill Gates and he weren't born in Sheffield either :D

The only reason you're on here spouting your wit and wisdom is because of Bill Gates and he weren't born in Sheffield either :D

Tim Berners-Lee invented the world wide web in 1989. He was born in England