Will you leave UK when NHS is privatised?

Will you leave UK when NHS is privatised?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will you leave UK when NHS is privatised?

Lower wages, higher cost of living, diminishing public services. more judgemental and selfish people now, ete etc ....

Personally, I was rather taking the 'privatised NHS' as a metaphor for what is happening in the UK in general rather than as a literal statement.

You've lost me. Care to explain this metaphor and why anyone should care?

As said I was gonna move to Copenhagen anyhow, but with growing inequality and poorer quality of life etc etc there is a whole host of reasons to leave the UK, but when they remove our jewel in the crown - the NHS safety blanket i suspect this will be the decider for lots of people..
So you are fed up of inequality in the UK and that's why you are going to Denmark.

Which has some of the highest inequality in Europe.

Righto.

If me and mom could afford to, if it happens, then yes. But not like we could...

Lower wages, higher cost of living, diminishing public services. more judgemental and selfish people now, ete etc ....

Wow, you really have been hit hard. I'd really like to understand.

How much less do you earn now than in 2009, and what on earth happened in your life to effect that change?

You must have been a heavy user of public services to be so affected, which of these changes negatively affected your life, and how?

I hope thats doesn't seem judgemental, I'm really interested in hearing in your own words about your personal experiences over the last 5 years to get a better understanding of the reasons that are making you emigrate.

When my daughters older and independent I'll be emigrating to Copenhagen. I suspect plenty more people will leave UK when NHS is privatised. So will you be leaving UK when NHS is fully privatised?

Do you know how much beer costs in Denmark?

If Denmark is anything like Sweden then it's an expensive place to live. Also are there jobs growing on trees for non Danish speakers?

When my daughters older and independent I'll be emigrating to Copenhagen. I suspect plenty more people will leave UK when NHS is privatised. So will you be leaving UK when NHS is fully privatised?

This thread is so funny. All the lefties are going to clear off because they lost the election. If only.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

What is going in is it because an awful lot of people in Sheffield have had a disappointment and not got the government they wanted. Well it's hard cheese the electorate has spoken. I personally have every confidence that the Conservatives will take great care of the NHS.

I looked at private health insurance for Greece and the company quoted 3 different packages cheapest was about £233 pm.

What is going in is it because an awful lot of people in Sheffield have had a disappointment and not got the government they wanted. Well it's hard cheese the electorate has spoken. I personally have every confidence that the Conservatives will take great care of the NHS.

Funny i don't have much confidence,

in an ever increasing ageing population all i see is more of the same,

doctors appointments nearly imposable to make and more people taking to going to the hospital because they cant get to see a gp the conservative government prior to the general election did nothing to prevent this and now there still in power i see more of the same, more reduction when it needs money and investment, and i know its not there to be given due to the austerity but i bet those mp are still getting a fair screw in there pay packets.

Edited by Leadhammer

Do you know how much beer costs in Denmark?

No, but they do make some wonderful crime dramas. Looks like Denmark isn't really equal either http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-11-23/rich-getting-richer-welcomed-in-denmark-as-welfare-gets-facelift

---------- Post added 09-05-2015 at 22:42 ----------

Funny i don't have much confidence,

in an ever increasing ageing population all i see is more of the same,

doctors appointments nearly imposable to make and more people taking to going to the hospital because they cant get to see a gp the conservative government prior to the general election did nothing to prevent this and now there still in power i see more of the same, more reduction when it needs money and investment, and i know its not there to be given due to the austerity but i bet those mp are still getting a fair screw in there pay packets.

Did that happen just after 2010 because I'll bet there are loads of threads about the lack of doctors appointments on here dating back since well before that.