Benefits System is CHAOS

I have recently had to contact the powers that be regarding a change in circumstances. It's the road to hell! Because I qualify for DLA and SEA and my husband is my carer we have had to phone 3 offices.

We have spoken to people in Wolverhampton,London,Wales,Blackpool and Rotherham.

The advice given has varied depending on which phone call,put together it's total confusion and no clear answers from anybody except the DLA department, who were great.

So it appears that now my payments will be stopped until they sort themselves out.

No wonder that people don't contact them. I now live in fear of what comes next and although it seems they agree that I'm medically falling apart it's OK to put me through all this crap. The one thing I can't get out of them is a clear answer to any questions I have but I'm expected to be able to sit through a 20 minute inquisition and instantly know all the answers they want any them informed me that all my (very confused) answers were being noted etc

I felt like a criminal being interviewed for murder, and I'm sure that they will want blood before they sort it all out.

Winge over!

I rang to inform them of a CHANGE OF ADDRESS! They suspended my benefits for about 5-6 weeks. Why? God knows. Ok it was backdated, I didn't lose out but that's not the point.

Hope yours is sorted quickly