Nice place for quick lunch

can anyone recommend a place for nice lunch in a short space of time in Broomhill or Eccy Rd area today - must be good value and good size portions for hungry teens!- any lunch offers anywhere?

can anyone recommend a place for nice lunch in a short space of time in Broomhill or Eccy Rd area today - must be good value and good size portions for hungry teens!- any lunch offers anywhere?

By nice do you mean tasty and good value (read - not necessarily cheap)

or do you just want a full belly for smallest price?

I don't think the two are always compatible.

I can only offer advice on the first option.

Thyme cafe in Broomhill is pretty good these days and a good choice so everyone can usually find something they want. Not too expensive.

My other pick nearer Ecclesall road would be Made by Jontys on Sharrow vale road.

look just go to London road noodle inn large portions cheap food and teenagers will find it tasty

---------- Post added 08-05-2015 at 10:27 ----------

one dish is enough for two and will cost around £6-7 big plate of rice or noodles with choice of meat and sauce

Took mine to Rods Dogs on Broomhill a few times, hot dogs with all sorts of toppings, nice fries. They have always enjoyed it, as to whether it's cheap or not, well that's in the eye of the beholder.

+1 to both Thyme Cafe and Made by Jonty also....Greedy Greek is OK at Hunters Bar too.

Try Kosta's Greek Deli. Its fabulous, lots of homemade food and really cheap .Been open since March. .. 214 Shoreham St S 1. ( you can see it from Ring Rd ).