2015 Election night discussion.

Thank goodness that Esther Mcvey lost her seat. I couldn't stand the sound of her unrelenting voice and accent every time she was interviewed about unemployment figures.:gag:

No. There is no 'crime' involved, and there was no 'war'- and the hostilities were not unlawful.

But I agree that the escapade proved wholly pointless and in fact can now be seen as making things only worse

Blair and Bush would definitely qualify for investigation under the Nuremberg principles IMO. Not that 'victors' ever have to stand up to that kind of scrutiny.

I guess the media and people the world over all calling it a war; all our armed forces sending people over there that were both killing and injuring people as the same was happening to them does not necessarily make it war unless of course the lawyers tell us it was one.

Er, no- a war insofar as the UK is concerned arises only if declared by HM The Queen. And it wasn't.

Er, no- a war insofar as the UK is concerned arises only if declared by HM The Queen. And it wasn't.

What a load of absolute balls!!

Just cos some German wench didn't officially declare war?! :hihi:

"Only the rich did very well under this coalition, and the poor did very badly. And yet they still voted against their economic interest"

I'm not trying to upset you but your post would make more sense if you substitute ... economic with self.

You will probaly find that people voted against self interest to keep labour and the snp out.

Why can't you just accept those you wanted us all to support for whatever twisted reasons lost because the majority that cared to vote did not want them?

Edited by Tommo68

You will probaly find that people voted against self interest to keep labour and the snp out.

That makes about as much sense as you do

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 06:16 ----------

I see that Cameron bribed pensioners for votes and now that he no longer has need of them is going to do the traditional tory trick of stabbing them in the back by cutting free travel, winter fuel allowances and free TV licences etc. You can't say you weren't warned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551453/Pensioner-benefits-like-winter-fuel-allowance-free-bus-passes-cut-plans-cap-welfare-spending.html

That makes about as much sense as you do

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 06:16 ----------

I see that Cameron bribed pensioners for votes and now that he no longer has need of them is going to do the traditional tory trick of stabbing them in the back by cutting free travel, winter fuel allowances and free TV licences etc. You can't say you weren't warned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551453/Pensioner-benefits-like-winter-fuel-allowance-free-bus-passes-cut-plans-cap-welfare-spending.html

That article is a year old and bases on rhetoric and conjecture.

That article is a year old and bases on rhetoric and conjecture.

But don't let that prevent Mecky/Boomer from having a good mouth foaming!

Most people have a problem with millionaire pensioners getting free travel, gas, electric and TV licences.

But don't let that prevent Mecky/Boomer from having a good mouth foaming!

Oh is that Mecky? I guessed it was a new name for someone. Isn't having multiple accounts against the rules?

Oh is that Mecky? I guessed it was a new name for someone. Isn't having multiple accounts against the rules?

There'd be only 3 people posting on these forums then

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 08:54 ----------

Lots of pro tory stories in the Hate Media this morning. It can only mean one thing - The tories are on the defensive already