Are you voting tactically in Cleggs seat

I've just seen an opinion poll giving Nick Clegg a 7 point lead over Labour with over half of those polled saying they want a Conservative majority and by doing this they keep Labour out.

Personally I couldn't see me doing this and wondered if anyone is and their reasoning behind this.

I've just seen an opinion poll giving Nick Clegg a 7 point lead over Labour with over half of those polled saying they want a Conservative majority and by doing this they keep Labour out.

Personally I couldn't see me doing this and wondered if anyone is and their reasoning behind this.

I'm doing this. Labour in power under a coalition at the moment would be extremely damaging for the UK economy. In the absence of a viable Conservative candidate for Hallam I will vote for Clegg to reduce the risk of Labour getting in.

I'm doing this. Labour in power under a coalition at the moment would be extremely damaging for the UK economy. In the absence of a viable Conservative candidate for Hallam I will vote for Clegg to reduce the risk of Labour getting in.

I'm doing this. Tories in power under a coalition at the moment would be extremely damaging for the UK economy. In the absence of a viable alternative candidate for Hallam I will vote for Coppard to reduce the risk of Tories getting in.

As you clearly don't live in Hallam I can't see you doing it either. :hihi::hihi:

Incidentally hat happened to the one thread per party rule on the forum. This is at least the third thread about Cleggs seat alone. It wouldn't happen with UKIP where even keeping one thread open is a struggle.

Edited by evil woman

What if there's a Labour-Lib-Dem coalition after Thursday? How stupid will you feel?

Probably as stupid as the Labour supporters who voted Lib Dem last time round.

---------- Post added 05-05-2015 at 09:58 ----------

I'm doing this. Tories in power under a coalition at the moment would be extremely damaging for the UK economy. In the absence of a viable alternative candidate for Hallam I will vote for Coppard to reduce the risk of Tories getting in.

But the UK economy was the fastest growing G7 economy in 2014. The only way is down from there. I get it when people say they want to vote Labour for the NHS or other reasons but seriously if you want to use the economy argument, you need to take a look at where we are and where we could have been if Labour had stayed in power.