Snooker commentators - do they drive you mad?

I really enjoy watching Snooker, I'm in the right City!!!:clap:

However, I find John Virgo and Willie Thorne to be extremely annoying. The quality of the snooker is amazing, and they are sat there sniping and moaning about every little thing "I wouldn't have done that", "he's a fraction of an inch out, tut tut"....

Steve Davis, Ken Doherty, Dennis Taylor are all very good commentators and fair with it. But John & Willie are like Mark Lawrenson and Ray Stubbs when they are paired together commentating on football: bitching about everything.

If they are commentating, I put the TV on mute!

I really enjoy watching Snooker, I'm in the right City!!!:clap:

However, I find John Virgo and Willie Thorne to be extremely annoying. The quality of the snooker is amazing, and they are sat there sniping and moaning about every little thing "I wouldn't have done that", "he's a fraction of an inch out, tut tut"....

Steve Davis, Ken Doherty, Dennis Taylor are all very good commentators and fair with it. But John & Willie are like Mark Lawrenson and Ray Stubbs when they are paired together commentating on football: bitching about everything.

If they are commentating, I put the TV on mute!

You do have a point. Virgo is getting too manic sometimes,especially if the white lookes like going in/off.............Willie Thorne really needs to give his mouth a rest,less is best Willie.

Totally agree - they just love to hear there own voices.