Video of daughter - (Video found)

Good luck with all that and I hope your daughter recovers soon, in all respects.

It may be that school's hands are tied when it comes to punishment or even intervention if the incident takes place off school site.

Just a thought... kids will use their phones to film anything these days.. have you tried offering a reward for a copy, advertise in post office local shops especially nearest take-aways a lot of local shops will probaly let you put something in the window or on the wall for little or nothing in a case like this, ...Oh and do guarantee anonymity for film clip provider.

Edited by Tommo68

Justice as been served girls thanks to everyone for all support and kind words it really means the world to me and my family xxxx

Tell us more, how was justice served?

They got the girls who was involved took them in for questioning got the video witch proved everything now they on a youth affenders course x

They got the girls who was involved took them in for questioning got the video witch proved everything now they on a youth affenders course x

Pity the course wont involve breaking boulders with a toffee hammer for 8 hours a day until they learn people cant shouldnt behave this way.

I no but hopefully they might learn a lesson from this x

Glad to hear it! Now to hope they learn from it.

Glad to hear it! Now to hope they learn from it.

I do hope so fingers crossed they change there ways I'm not an heartless cow I just hope this is a wake up call for them both and they both end up nice lovely adults xxx

After the years of hell i went through at Chaucer - i'm just glad to see something was done to help one person.

Thank you love I just hope people see what me and my family went though and realize there is a light and shouldn't be afraid to go to the police xxx

Good for you 19Kirsty! If more people were like you and reported these sickening events, then it may make young people think twice. Glad they were found and hope your daughter's recovering from her ordeal.