Video of daughter - (Video found)

What ever happened to anti-bullying policies?

Contact the Ed. Dept at SCC and ask for an appointment. Go there, sit and wait to be seen. Put it in writing but use the term 'assault' and not jump.

The first 'low level' approach would be an appointment with the head teacher, but also, that being a formality, go to the Ed. Dept.

A letter to the local MP - right now is a GOOD time - and apart from trying the Press, you've done all you can to: be taken seriously and get something done.

Remember, within schools misguidedly they protect their own and try to hide such concerns. Masters at sweeping under carpets.

You have to apply pressure top down as even those who can do something are pretty useless and if they can solve a problem by passing it down the line - they will.

Everyone will appease you. Right noises and no action. Go for the jugular as I've explained how.

If you do follow this course of action then you are playing them, the establishment, at their own game. Be articulate, no terms like 'jump' and remain calm and polite.

They will take you seriously but here is the wrong forum, method, strategy.

A stealth like, private and direct approach is needed not a gossipy appeal via social networks.

Good luck and as a caring parent - do it.

It didn't happen at school.

No shock to hear some are from Chaucer - shows that the crap school hasn't changed in over 16 years...the gang, not just the ring leaders - need to be locked up in a young offenders institute and their parents fined heavily.

Its not the school as such in the type of people that live in the catchment area of the school!!!

Thank you ever so much for that fabulous information you have been a great help and can't thank you enough for sending me down the right path I will keep you up dated luv take care and best wishes xxx

Thank you ever so much for that fabulous information you have been a great help and can't thank you enough for sending me down the right path I will keep you up dated luv take care and best wishes xxx

Which information would this be?

Sorry to say but this is been used as an excuse far to many times its the catchment area, their is violent behaviour and anti social behaviour in all area's of society. Discipline needs enforced at schools, and parents shouldn't be worried about enforcing discipline at home because of the authorities.

Sorry to say but this is been used as an excuse far to many times its the catchment area, their is violent behaviour and anti social behaviour in all area's of society. Discipline needs enforced at schools, and parents shouldn't be worried about enforcing discipline at home because of the authorities.

Are you saying that this is the responsibility of the school, even though it occurred at 6.30pm?

I apologize if you have taken my post in this way, all I was trying to state was that both teachers and parents want the same for the next generation so we need to work together.

Yes your spot on wade w we do need to work together and luckily we have apart from this my two children have ad no serious problems at school they both doing well and a pleasure to teach but I do think these girls who are attacking others when they are on there own need to be punished and hopefully they might think twice about doing it again fingers crossed anyway xxx

It didn't happen at school.

Unless there's a community and we accept we all belong to it then you are talking about roaming nomads who just happened to be 'in the area'.

The kids are clearly young and of school age.

Take it to the school as it is the only way to have a captive audience [both Head and kids] sit them down and make them listen. Also, educate the kids that it is wrong and also it may possibly lead to people being named.

I find it sad that the mother doesn't wish to give any kind of evidence. What is the real fear that she is intimidated by as I would have the police, schools, social workers and uncle Tom Cobbley all involved as best I could.

That is where we have lost the plot in losing our neighbourhood safety.

Esther Ratbag, yes, her with the rat's teeth and a face like a Welsh hillside, started it all with Childline many years ago; since hi-jacked by Rotherham taxi drivers ... er groomers, kids with rights but not responsibilities and now the pendulum has swung 180 from decent keep your mouth shut kids who may have been cowed into observant respect but now we have assaults, insults and gangs as young as 12 pursuing videoed assaults.

You can not say anything to any child who misbehaves [ other than 'nice one' - brick straight through the bus window] because the awful parenting exhibited so commonly today evokes a response whereby the mother is a mature chav, a northern Vicky Pollard without her own teeth, with a more foul string of obscenities than the kid. Who is learning fast. Yeah, no but am I right? **** off !

The parents are unfit. Not grossly fat un-fit, which is a given, given the number of pizza, curry, kebab boxes spilling out of the bin, but un-fit as caring parents. Kids become feral and join gangs. Policemen no long clip a kid round the ear, teachers no longer wield a cane. As authority has become civilised, no corporal punishment, children have become un-civilised, ill disciplined, out of control violent vandals. They exhibit little respect for themselves and none for society. With parents so readily putting the 'v's up via the car window, every other word obscene when they speak, and more partners than at Solicitors Annual Convention, is it at all surprising?

Instead we have reams of paperwork, that sees both teachers and coppers stuck behind desks while the kids are turned back out onto the streets 'word in their ear' without punishment and left to laugh at 'authority [ which they don't respect] and carry on regardless.

The latter phrase being a war time advisory and now has become an opinion we all hold of the lack of punishment metred out to wayward kids.

We all need to claim our streets back!

Edited by Owethemnowt

Unless there's a community and we accept we all belong to it then you are talking about roaming nomads who just happened to be 'in the area'.

The kids are clearly young and of school age.

Take it to the school as it is the only way to have a captive audience [both Head and kids] sit them down and make them listen. Also, educate the kids that it is wrong and also it may possibly lead to people being named.

I find it sad that the mother doesn't wish to give any kind of evidence. What is the real fear that she is intimidated by as I would have the police, schools, social workers and uncle Tom Cobbley all involved as best I could.

That is where we have lost the plot in losing our neighbourhood safety.

Esther Ratbag, yes, her with the rat's teeth and a face like a Welsh hillside, started it all with Childline many years ago; since hi-jacked by Rotherham taxi drivers ... er groomers, kids with rights but not responsibilities and now the pendulum has swung 180 from decent keep your mouth shut kids who may have been cowed into observant respect but now we have assaults, insults and gangs as young as 12 pursuing videoed assaults.

You can not say anything to any child who misbehaves [ other than 'nice one' - brick straight through the bus window] because the awful parenting exhibited so commonly today evokes a response whereby the mother is a mature chav, a northern Vicky Pollard without her own teeth, with a more foul string of obscenities than the kid. Who is learning fast. Yeah, no but am I right? **** off !

The parents are unfit. Not grossly fat un-fit, which is a given, given the number of pizza, curry, kebab boxes spilling out of the bin, but un-fit as caring parents. Kids become feral and join gangs. Policemen no long clip a kid round the ear, teachers no longer wield a cane. As authority has become civilised, no corporal punishment, children have become un-civilised, ill disciplined, out of control violent vandals. They exhibit little respect for themselves and none for society. With parents so readily putting the 'v's up via the car window, every other word obscene when they speak, and more partners than at Solicitors Annual Convention, is it at all surprising?

Instead we have reams of paperwork, that sees both teachers and coppers stuck behind desks while the kids are turned back out onto the streets 'word in their ear' without punishment and left to laugh at 'authority [ which they don't respect] and carry on regardless.

The latter phrase being a war time advisory and now has become an opinion we all hold of the lack of punishment metred out to wayward kids.

We all need to claim our streets back!

Well that's a cheery and not in anyway over-reacting post of the day.

Did this make The Star today? Story about a gang beating up a girl? Can't post a link, it isn't in the online version now.

Hopefully now this horrid assault on this poor girl as been mentioned in the star paper, that the gang involved are caught and rightly punished for their violent crime and this child gets justice.