Video of daughter - (Video found)

Thanks everyone for all your support unfortunately had no luck with finding video but my fingers are still crossed my daughter is well thank you the bruising as nearly gone but she's still very scared about going out thanks again everyone and kind regards xxxx

This is sick . i hope your daughter and you get some justice ta jeff

What ever happened to anti-bullying policies?

Contact the Ed. Dept at SCC and ask for an appointment. Go there, sit and wait to be seen. Put it in writing but use the term 'assault' and not jump.

The first 'low level' approach would be an appointment with the head teacher, but also, that being a formality, go to the Ed. Dept.

A letter to the local MP - right now is a GOOD time - and apart from trying the Press, you've done all you can to: be taken seriously and get something done.

Remember, within schools misguidedly they protect their own and try to hide such concerns. Masters at sweeping under carpets.

You have to apply pressure top down as even those who can do something are pretty useless and if they can solve a problem by passing it down the line - they will.

Everyone will appease you. Right noises and no action. Go for the jugular as I've explained how.

If you do follow this course of action then you are playing them, the establishment, at their own game. Be articulate, no terms like 'jump' and remain calm and polite.

They will take you seriously but here is the wrong forum, method, strategy.

A stealth like, private and direct approach is needed not a gossipy appeal via social networks.

Good luck and as a caring parent - do it.

Thanks everyone for all your support unfortunately had no luck with finding video but my fingers are still crossed my daughter is well thank you the bruising as nearly gone but she's still very scared about going out thanks again everyone and kind regards xxxx

My lad goes to Parkwood if I can get him to view it then you never know,, where can I get to view it

Don't no luv all I no its going round school but don't no who's got it x

Don't no luv all I no its going round school but don't no who's got it x

Ok Hope the catch the culprits and your Daughter is ok x

Thank you anyway luv its beautiful to see all the lovely comments people have wrote kind regards everyone xxxx

Glad you daughter is okay, I do hope that you manage to hold of the video. Your daughter and family need justice for what these awful children have put you all through.

When (day/time) & where did this assault take place?

Edited by SiSiSi

It happened on the 29th April about half 6 on Morgan road near 44 luv xxx

It happened on the 29th April about half 6 on Morgan road near 44 luv xxx

Not at school then?

No luv but school and Jacky no who was there and involved in the both attacks and Jacky said she will back me all the way with pressing charges xxx