Video of daughter - (Video found)

You managed to find the video yet?

Is it going around on Youtube of Facebook?

I hope your daughter is ok and you find the video you need

There's about ten of them the ring leaders are from parkwood the rest from Chaucer there in yr 8 and very nasty plus they all jump on you so you haven't a chance against them xxx

you're doing it again "yr" instead of "year".

Just thought I should mention it before they ban you!

you're doing it again "yr" instead of "year".

Just thought I should mention it before they ban you!

yr or yrs is an abbreviation, its in the dictionary, so doubt they would get banned.

I hope you find the evidence you need Op.

Shes obviously upset and trying to help her daughter - does spelling really matter?

Really sorry to hear this, hopefully they do get punished.

My girlfriend was jumped by three girls when I was with her when we had just left school.

Obviously I did my all to help her out I even managed to get bit - we tried to get them punished... nothing happened.

Hopefully this isn't the case

Really hope these girls are caught and suitably punished and your daughter is ok,cant say i'm suprised some of the girls attend parkwood academy as the level of violence dislayed by certain pupils in that school has to be seen to be believed and no action taken by the school infact dont complain too strongly or your child will be branded a trouble causer by the school .

The parkwood link does not suprise me. I work at the NGH and often catch the same bus as some of the kids from parkwood, and some of them are absolute animals. I tried complaining to the school after witnessing one girl spit on a mother and her kid, I never got a reply from the school. Also seen kids launching glass bottles, pennies and other things at pedestrians from the top floor of the bus.

Shes obviously upset and trying to help her daughter - does spelling really matter?

I fear it does on this particular forum.

Angel1.

19Kirsty hope your daughter and the other girl are doing okay, hopefully both girls will get justice for what they have put been through, which is awful.

The level of violence and anti social behaviour by some pupils at Parkwood Academy is shocking.

Really hope your daughter is ok and you get justice. My son goes to Parkwood hes in year 7 and got jumped after school one day, I reported it to school and police all the boys had to do was write an apology letter its disgusting now my son seems to have the finger pointed at him all the time

Once again hope your daughter is ok