Video of daughter - (Video found)

Hi there is a video going round of my daughter getting jumped by a gang of girls it happened on Wednesday 29th on Morgan rd if someone as it or knows someone who please send it its for evidence I won't mention names or where it came from I just want justice for my daughter thank you for reading and kind regards

Edited by alternageek
removed text speak

Omg that's awful.... I hope its found soon and justice brought,... hope your daughter is ok with no lasting damage xx

Kirsty you could contact Sheffield Online on FB, they have a lot of followers. Hope your daughter is ok.

Thank you hun and just found out another girl was jumped by same gang on the 28th so fingers crossed we get who did it soon so both girls can hopefully put it behind them start 2 rebuild there life's xxx

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 10:37 ----------

Thank you TJH12 I'll have a look now xxx

Edited by alternageek
removed text speak

Mod Note:

Just a reminder that text speak is not allowed on the forum.

Normally we remove posts that contain this, but due to the severity of the issue, have amended the posts.

We understand people access the forum through their phones and tablets, but please try to use full words, rather than shorthand. We have members with disabilities who access the forum with special software and shorthand is not always recognised to be translated.

Thank you for understanding.

Didn't realize I was doing it sorry about that and thank you for amending it kind regards xxx

That's awful!, I hope this gang is caught and the girls that were fined are ok? I'm on Facebook and will happily share any info that may help?

There's about ten of them the ring leaders are from parkwood the rest from Chaucer there in yr 8 and very nasty plus they all jump on you so you haven't a chance against them xxx

No shock to hear some are from Chaucer - shows that the crap school hasn't changed in over 16 years...the gang, not just the ring leaders - need to be locked up in a young offenders institute and their parents fined heavily.

Well said that's why I'm pressing charges they need to realize what they have done is wrong and they will be punished xxx

That's awful. All the best to your family. Hope you get justice.

Thank you everyone for your kind words it really means alot xxx