Dobson Roofing: thank you for the rescue, Lidl car park, Ch'field Road

Just in case he's here, or one of you know him, many thanks to the Good Samaritan in the Dobson Roofing Ltd truck who saw my distress in the medical centre/Lidl car park on Chesterfield Road this evening and very kindly, matter of factly and efficiently changed my flat tyre.

At that point I simply could not deal with the situation on my own, and he probably doesn't have a clue what a hero I think he is. Plus he was so down to earth about it all, I was able to more or less pull myself together again and get home.

A little kindness goes a long, long way.

Where's the like button?

Good on you, whoever you are, for helping in such a lovely way.

Great to see kind folk get a mention. Most people only post the bad stuff.

He definitely deserves a big thank you and a hug.

Kindness breeds kindness, and so it should. You never know how much a simple gesture can mean to a stranger. Always pass it on. :)

Thank you for that, Daven, I hadn't had the opportunity to go in search yet, just posted in my familiar places in the meantime. Now I've sent an email, which will hopefully get to him.

...................there are some people around!! I think it is a ggod idea to contact the company he works for..........he willprobably say 'oh it was nothing....'