Any preferences in playoffs?

I'd say it is guaranteed that one of PNE or MK Dons will go up, after all, one of them will take the automatic place.

As for not having the guts or quality, you may be right, however to compare it to other play off campaigns is a bit daft.

Should all players be fit, there will only be Doyle and Murphy in our starting XI who will have previously played in a play off campaign for the Blades.

Robbie mate that's just his bitter bias coming out, it was only 6 weeks ago he'd put a cast iron £50.00 on United to win play offs; so sadly his predictions go with his mood.

I take mick out of people I admit, but sometimes he sadly posts verge on vitriol, shame not a bad youth.

Robbie mate that's just his bitter bias coming out, it was only 6 weeks ago he'd put a cast iron £50.00 on United to win play offs; so sadly his predictions go with his mood.

I take mick out of people I admit, but sometimes he sadly posts verge on vitriol, shame not a bad youth.

It is all Blue tinted specs and bias talk. At the end of the day the don't want us to go up as they have enjoyed this little spell of being one league above us after a decade in our shadows.

The truth of the matter is that our chairman has invested £10m into transfer fees and wages and he states that he will significantly increase this to compete if we gain promotion.

They like to believe we are struggling on and off the pitch. We've had a few bad results this season but we have turned up in the big games as well. Financially we are in the best position that we have been in for a long time.

They better hope we don't get promotion. SHEFFIELD IS RED AND WHITE.

It is all Blue tinted specs and bias talk. At the end of the day the don't want us to go up as they have enjoyed this little spell of being one league above us after a decade in our shadows.

The truth of the matter is that our chairman has invested £10m into transfer fees and wages and he states that he will significantly increase this to compete if we gain promotion.

They like to believe we are struggling on and off the pitch. We've had a few bad results this season but we have turned up in the big games as well. Financially we are in the best position that we have been in for a long time.

Well I am literally quaking in my boots :)

Difference is now is that our owner has money to throw at his new toy and yours is chasing his money although I think he gets a decent rent return.

You won't make the final but if you do you'll blow it as usual.

I wouldn't be without you lot, I really wouldn't. :loopy:

Nah mate,but almost a third of it might be ,youl not be ending your 3rd division season with 40k of your OWN supporters in your tiny hotel carpark

Difference is now is that our owner has money to throw at his new toy and yours is chasing his money although I think he gets a decent rent return.

It's not usually getting to the final that's the problem, it's turning up when we are there... a goal would be nice in a final, just for the novelty of it... :hihi:

Swindon would be the preferred semi-final opponents, but i'm sure they'd think exactly the same about the blades - the two sides that look to be stumbling towards the playoffs.

If Preston do flop on Sunday, it will be hard for them to pick themselves up again, especially with their dreadful playoff record. MK Dons look to be flying, and would be hot favourites for the final.

Nah mate,but almost a third of it might be ,youl not be ending your 3rd division season with 40k of your OWN supporters in your tiny hotel carpark

You like to quote this figure, have they all been banned from S6 ever since; as they've been nowhere near bloody ground.

You like to quote this figure, have they all been banned from S6 ever since; as they've been nowhere near bloody ground.

What always amuses me about Wendsdayites bragging about how massive their support is, is where are they all then?

United have averaged 30,000 over a full League season in 1972 and 2007 Wednesday with a larger capacity ground haven't managed it since 1968.

In 1972 Wednesdays attendance was 17,160 and in 2007 23,270 despite which they keep going on about 40,000 crowds and how TRB will be packed to the rafters when they get promoted.

They live in cloud cuckoo land, indoctrinated at birth by their dads who by rights should be reported to the NSPCC.

Where are these mysterious supporters they speak of?

For me it,s all about what happens on the day,the past means nothing, winning cup ties mean nothing, it,s how they play on the day, and can the Blades string three days together, i think you will need a prayer mat.

What always amuses me about Wendsdayites bragging about how massive their support is, is where are they all then?

United have averaged 30,000 over a full League season in 1972 and 2007 Wednesday with a larger capacity ground haven't managed it since 1968.

In 1972 Wednesdays attendance was 17,160 and in 2007 23,270 despite which they keep going on about 40,000 crowds and how TRB will be packed to the rafters when they get promoted.

They live in cloud cuckoo land, indoctrinated at birth by their dads who by rights should be reported to the NSPCC.

Where are these mysterious supporters they speak of?

I would assume that they get stuck in the traffic coming from Wombwell, Hoyland, Penistone, etc.:hihi:

How much rent does our 50% owner get ?

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 14:38 ----------

For me it,s all about what happens on the day,the past means nothing, winning cup ties mean nothing, it,s how they play on the day, and can the Blades string three days together,

No truer words spoken

Ex Blade Porter does a simonsen, whooooosh hits his penalty into orbit ...:hihi:

How much rent does our 50% owner get ?

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 14:38 ----------

No truer words spoken

I wouldn't have a clue how much he gets