Peter Kay's car share

I quite enjoyed the first one (although its no Phoenix Nights) and will see where it goes from there.

Laughed out loud at tonight's. Dogger or dog walker?

I love the micky-take commercial radio going on in the background.

Laughed out loud at tonight's. Dogger or dog walker?

I love the micky-take commercial radio going on in the background.

If you watch really closely as well, some if the signs outside shops and billboards have spoof adverts on them too.

It got better and had me laughing last night,old Kenny showed his face.

If you watch really closely as well, some if the signs outside shops and billboards have spoof adverts on them too.

Oo, how fab is that! I was thinking that it's the little details that I'm really enjoying - even the song choices are inspired.

watched all six episodes on iplayer and it develops very well,very funny and no canned laughter, thanks peter well done.

I really like it. The first episode was average but I thought the 2nd episode was really good.

Looking forward to next one.

I prefered the 1st episode to the 2nd, no one really calls taking a dog for a walk dogging (do they) so it was a castle built on sand as that joke dominated the whole episode. The radio station in the car is an inspired touch though. :hihi:

shocking switched off after 5 mins, the worst hes done

When is the next one on?

On tonight Andy, 9.30.

I prefered the 1st episode to the 2nd, no one really calls taking a dog for a walk dogging (do they) so it was a castle built on sand as that joke dominated the whole episode. The radio station in the car is an inspired touch though. :hihi:

I agree entirely. The way the relationship between the two of them developed in the first episode was excellent. I didn't feel that it was carried on in the second. At least it wasn't just recycling the same old stuff that he has been doing since That Peter Kaye Thing.