Fatal road accident - Long Lane Kirk Edge

I think you click on your profile to enable it.

Yes, refresh your page and you should get a pop up box that tells you that you have a pm.

I Am A Friend Of The Family And We Are Looking For Some Poems And Verces About Kirsty That People Have Posted Can Anybody Help Me Find Them

my sympathy are with ya family has that guy got sentenced yet he deserves life an so do his mum an dad for doin that

It Is Tracys Husband Who Your Mum Works With And I Am Trying To Find The Messages For Your Mum That Are Suppose To Be On Here Tracy Got The Web Site From Your Mum Today For Me To See If I Can Find Them But I Cant Find Them So I Registered To See If Anyone Knows Where They Are

I agree, they should get the book thrown at them, As for being more concered about himsefl than that poor girl What scum :rant:

Just seen on news that he's got an 'indeterminate' life sentence. So potentially he could be locked up for a very, very long time. Six months for his mother and the other person that helped him.

just caught a snippet on news ( had 1 screaming baby so couldnt hear it all )

im sure it said hed got life and the people that helped him got 6months