Can a dog have munk on.

This might seem daft but can a dog have munk on ?.

Last night I took our Frieda for a swift half at the local, nowt unusual about that you may think, but I forgot to give her a sup as usual and then! on the way back our two friendly foxes were stood waiting on our front garden as I feed them every night and our dog went daft.

I mean, she dun't like em I know but tolerates them as she gets her share of the given snap as well.

But last neet!!!!! She was or that fence and at em and all three vanished or top of hill before you could say Jack Flash.

I stood shouting her to come back for a good ten mins bringing out nosy Ken and Brenda across Street who just happened to be putting bin out as per usual when owt is going off.

Any way our Frieda came back with a big grin on her face at job well done she thought but!! I shouted at her and told her she was a pilac for chasing them foxes and to get in her basket and not make another move.

All well and good you may think but! this morning no usual tail wagging glad to see you greeting ,no following me around like a shadow with nudges in fact she is turned other way and won't even look in my direction and now I feeling unwanted.

So can dogs have munk on ,can they ignore you like women do when you forget their birth day or put bins out along with a million othe daft things.

Will she come round [the dog] in half an hour when its time for morning walk or will I be on my own.

Edited by cuttsie

OMG. You're in right trouble. Better get grovelling and saying how sorry you are. Lovely treats......OR ELSE!!

pmsfl @ how he's written it in broad Yorkshire...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..i'd have munk on wi thee anall...buy her a pint...pmsl @ nosey ken and Brenda, I have an uncle ken and aunty Brenda, live stocksbridge...

Edited by shazza666

One of mine has munk on regularly when ever you have to do anything to her, like bathe her sore foot she looks like she's been kicked for hours, wont look at you or come to you, and making her go out to wee in cold wet weather...well that is terrible, she looks like a lizard never puts all 4 feet down, she just stands frozen with her eyes shut lol, tough staffy genes eh :hihi:

I had a Lhasa apso that sulked if her face fur was cut to short . She would go half way up the stairs and sit with her back to everyone for a few hours .

Never heard the phrase munk on before now!

Our dog doesn't, she forgives instantly for a bit of fuss or a biscuit, she's too soft.

Did Frieda enjoy her walk this morning in the end then?!

Yep! Mine get proper face on regularly!

This might seem daft but can a dog have munk on ?.

Last night I took our Frieda for a swift half at the local, nowt unusual about that you may think, but I forgot to give her a sup as usual and then! on the way back our two friendly foxes were stood waiting on our front garden as I feed them every night and our dog went daft.

I mean, she dun't like em I know but tolerates them as she gets her share of the given snap as well.

But last neet!!!!! She was or that fence and at em and all three vanished or top of hill before you could say Jack Flash.

I stood shouting her to come back for a good ten mins bringing out nosy Ken and Brenda across Street who just happened to be putting bin out as per usual when owt is going off.

Any way our Frieda came back with a big grin on her face at job well done she thought but!! I shouted at her and told her she was a pilac for chasing them foxes and to get in her basket and not make another move.

All well and good you may think but! this morning no usual tail wagging glad to see you greeting ,no following me around like a shadow with nudges in fact she is turned other way and won't even look in my direction and now I feeling unwanted.

So can dogs have munk on ,can they ignore you like women do when you forget their birth day or put bins out along with a million othe daft things.

Will she come round [the dog] in half an hour when its time for morning walk or will I be on my own.

Hahahahaa :hihi::hihi: this really tickled me.

My dogs quite often get the munk on! Mainly the older one when I may have accidently been giving too much attention to the puppy!

Edited by Chelle-82

I took Maya to the vets yesterday for some teeth out, and when I picked her up she refused to look at me for about 3 hours!

kevin my staffy is just a mardy arse in general...he's a r8 lad...

Never heard the phrase munk on before now!

Our dog doesn't, she forgives instantly for a bit of fuss or a biscuit, she's too soft.

Did Frieda enjoy her walk this morning in the end then?!

No she din't.

I had to put the lead on to get her out of the house.

We then proceeded at snails pace across rec and up into woods.

I let her off lead, bagged her turd then walked up Wind Mill Lane .

She hung back, by hung back I mean until I was out of sight she just kept at a distance so as I had to keep walking back to look for her.

I abandoned full usual walk and cut back through eight foot to paper shop told her to wait out side as usual !!!! guess what when I came out she had gone home on her own [About 100 yards] never done that in ten years.

She has come around a bit now but I know that that is because it's nearly tea time and I also know that she know's that I have got some chicken bits fromp't Market because she smelt carrier bag when I came in ,

What she dun't know is that she in't gerrin any until she stops being a mardy arsse ,in fact if she dun't buck up them foxes are in for a treat.