Meningitis Now Charity Funday

Hi all. I am currently organising a Charity Fund Day for Saturday 30 May 2015. This will be taking place at Hillsborough Arena, Middlewood Road.

We are holding a 16 team football tournament and have arranged for some small childrens rides to be present.

We would welcome any stalls or face painting etc, the only requirement would be that you make a donation to the charity.

Any stalls or ideas considered.

Good Afternoon

We are holding a Meningitis Now charity fun day at hillsborough arena on Saturday 30th May 2015.

There shall be a 16 team 5 a side football tournament on which we still require a few teams. If your intrested the please contact me [email protected] or [email protected]

Entry is a max of 8 players per team and £80 with all money going to Meningitis Now.

As well as the toournament there will be childrens rides and fun stalls for all the family.

After the tournament on big screen will be the FA Cup live inside a licenced bar which also will be serving food.

So come and join the fun and support awarness for Meningitis Now.

Massive good luck with it Ozzie , we committed to so many other things so cant enter a team . But hope you Raise a good amount

Best of luck mate I'll come along with my lad.

We are looking for teams to enter a charity 5 a side tournament on 30th May all in aid of Meningitis.

We still have teams left due to cancellations.

The tournament will be played at Hillsborough arena on grass. And your team must be a maximum of 8 people and a team fee of £80.00 shall be paid A.S.A.P prior to the tournament.

All proceeds will be given to Meningitis Now

If you would like to be involved please message me or mail me [email protected]

We are looking for teams to enter a charity 5 a side tournament on 30th May all in aid of Meningitis.

We still have teams left due to cancellations.

The tournament will be played at Hillsborough arena on grass. And your team must be a maximum of 8 people and a team fee of £80.00 shall be paid A.S.A.P prior to the tournament.

All proceeds will be given to Meningitis Now

If you would like to be involved please message me or mail me [email protected]

If you have any fun stalls contact us to see ways you can help too.

We have organised a charity fun day in order to raise money for the Meningitis Now charity, a charity that strives on saving lives and rebuilding futures by raising funding for research, awareness and providing support for those unfortunate enough to be affected by Meningitis.

Their vision is a future where no one in the UK loses their life to meningitis and everyone affected gets the support they need to rebuild their lives.

We are holding a Meningitis Now charity fun day at Hillsborough arena on Saturday 30th May 2015.

There shall be a 16 team 5 a side football tournament on which we still require a few teams. If your interested the please contact me [email protected] or [email protected]

Entry is a max of 8 players per team and £80 with all money going to Meningitis Now.

As well as the tournament there will be children’s rides and fun stalls for all the family. *if you would like to provide a stall please get in touch*

After the tournament on big screen will be the FA Cup live inside a licence bar this also will be serving food.

So come and join the fun and support awareness for Meningitis Now.

This weekend we are holding a family fun day with all proceeds to meningitis now.

There will be lots of things for all the family to do and also adult football team taking part in a 5 a side tournament.

Why not pop down and say hello and enjoy the fun and raise awareness and funds for meningitis now.