Pets for free in sheffield on facebook

Anyone seen this facebook page if so any way folk could keep an eye on it ,it sends a chill down my spine what might go on there needing a home or where it will end up thankyou j

Edited by sazzlebrin

When people cannot 'get rid' as they delightfully put it..the dogs always end up being dumped in the pound...poor dogs..

Yeah well they "need it gone today" dont they? they may as well be talking about an old settee in the way, poor things mean nothing to some.

Its on all the fb selling pages unwanted pets some even offering free delivery !!

Just wrong I get inboxes regular with people asking if I can take there cat

I can't even look at pages like that.

I wish I had a bigger home, more money and less work...I'd definitely be getting myself the 'crazy dog lady of Sheffield' title.

How can you even dream of parting with a member of your family in such a way :(

This is'nt on. Facebook should ban pages like this although I know that is easier said than done.

This is'nt on. Facebook should ban pages like this although I know that is easier said than done.

To be fair most of the FB pet selling sites dont allow free to good home ads, but the terminology and easy passing on to who ever will take it remains, its all very upsetting I try not to look if I can help it.

If anyone spots any piggies that need a home, let me know x

Likewise we get rabbits, guinea pigs and hamsters via this method I like Peaches will always take in providing i have the space