The antics of certain cyclists in Sheffield.

What you describe in the OP is nothing to do with inexperience though, or being a novice.

I'm sure it is and I am sure that I did.....:roll:

Quote: - "I am all for cycling. I'm not a cyclist personally but in my professional I can appreciate the benefits that cycling has when it comes to fitness and I am sure that cycling has many other benefits. I am not knocking cyclists as a whole, seasoned cyclists execute their daily commute with skill, common sense and in full compliance with the basics of the highway code. Unfortunately as with motorists you have a minority who simply shouldn't be on the road without further training".

That's the best post ever.

Possibly his best post ever.

---------- Post added 27-05-2015 at 17:22 ----------

I'm sure it is and I am sure that I did.....:roll:

Quote: - "I am all for cycling. I'm not a cyclist personally but in my professional I can appreciate the benefits that cycling has when it comes to fitness and I am sure that cycling has many other benefits. I am not knocking cyclists as a whole, seasoned cyclists execute their daily commute with skill, common sense and in full compliance with the basics of the highway code. Unfortunately as with motorists you have a minority who simply shouldn't be on the road without further training".

It's still nothing to do with inexperience or novice cyclists. You're just describing idiots. They come on/in all forms of vehicle.

People weaving through traffic and jumping on and off the curb are clearly not novices or inexperienced though. They're characterised by being slow, wobbly and very nervous of the cars who are overtaking dangerously close.