Are there any pubs in Sheffield celebrating St George's Day?

Anybody no anywhere good to celebrate st Georges day tomorrow with music or karaoke

Karaoke would be good - I imagine anywhere centre of town ?

I know just going to have to see where we end up I think I celebrate it shame others think more of paddys day

Just wondering if any pubs in town that are actually celebrating St George's Day. Obviously our Council haven't done anything. Then again it isn't Eid or St Patrick's Day!

Just wondering if any pubs in town that are actually celebrating St George's Day. Obviously our Council haven't done anything. Then again it isn't Eid or St Patrick's Day!

How dare you be English and proud!!

I'm having a BBQ and inviting friends over for a respectable drinky poo's to celebrate :D

Yes

The New Inn, Hollinsend Road, Gleadless are making a full weekend of it.

The weekend starts today with the beer festival kicking off from 3pm, and a St Georges Day based quiz at 10pm including free pie and peas.

Friday will see a local live act named the Storm Trees play an acoustic set at 8.30pm

Saturday Disco

Sunday Magic Mark (Sleight of hand magician)

We have 14 guest ales, a number of them with patriotic names, mostly sourced from local breweries. Erdinger and Friuli draught, and a selection of real ciders.

Yes I am affiliated, I work there ;-)

Why should the council do anything?

The council make an effort for every other event i.e. Eid, St Patricks! so why not St Georges! Only fair.

Byron, Nether Edge usually puts a few flags and desktop flags up.

Served Bombardier last year, IIRC.

So. In order to celebrate this, can anyone tell me where can I buy Slovenian or Bulgarian beer in Sheffield?

(Either that or contract Herpes)