Climbing partner wanted for indoor

Hello

I am trying to find a indoor climbing partner, but climbfind (website) which i used before seems to have died, i have climbed for a few years, indoor and out but i had to get rid of my gear and kinda stopped going for the last year or so, i want to get back in to indoor climbing, i used to be able to top rope, belay etc, rig setup outdoor, lead climb (a bit) etc

I just need a 20 min refresher on belaying and knots and would be ready to go

So really i need a little refreshing and then ready to climb regularly

I work mon-fri 9-5 so could go after 5, or some weekends, so pretty flexible with times

I'm a 31year old guy, (if that helps or not) haha

i prefer the foundry in sheffield and would like to get in to outdoor climbing again at some point

not sure if this is the sort of thing people post on here but worth a try

thanks

Hi im interested in starting climbing as a total beginner. Shaun.

i have ended going for a foundry run refresher course, which i am on tomorrow

if you are a total beginner you will need to do a course also, normally 2 x 3 hours lessons with an instructor

the basics are extremely important to be learn from a pro, u learn to belay which means you can stop people falling, and they will a lot, u cant just pick that stuff up

give me a shout afterwards

I am also looking for a climbing partner having just moved to Sheffield too!!

I am not a total beginner, I have done some outdoor climbing experiences and completed an indoor course. Solidly confident to climb and belay others down. There's no walls in Sheffield that offer a 'social climb' on selected evenings like I've known other walls in the country do.

Just need to find peeps to climb with!!

they do sort of

i have only just found out, the foundry Tuesday and Wednesday night at 7till9

its called "adult class" , they mix that and people they are training also together, (keeping the same skill together i think) some people appear to keep going after training is done, its just a bunch of people (20 came last week) and you get paired up

i am going next Wednesday and am not doing training anymore

costs £8 i think