Any American 50's car owners?

I am looking to contact classic 50's American car owners....cadillac/chevy/ford etc.

We would like to engage the services of such a vehicle for around an hour's work in early August.

We have seen many such cars around in Sheffield, but short of actually flagging someone down, we're stuck for how to make contact.

If anybody can help, please pm for further info. Thanks ;)

i know most of the drivers pm me davecop.

Try spurr classic cars ajt loxley

I could do with some nice American vehicles for lowedges festival,to mix with the other cars ,bikes,buses ect,sun august 9th,free entry and cash prizes from mercury taxis our sponsor,this car show is in the small steam and huge re-enactment area by howard giles

(formerly at Norfolk park) to book your free place email Stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk

we pay a fee for small steam and popping engine displays thanks

ask brian at roberts auto body walkley (prospect road) he knows most of em.

any contact number or email address thanks

a tale of woe, my late husband owned a chevy corvet Stingray he sold it for £20,00/ to a guy from London. the guy stopped just before getting on motorway to get some cigs, a lorry went out of control and the car was crushed!. He rang us to tell us and all he was upset about was not being able to drive it on motorway, not his £20,000 cash