Looking for feedback on LSM Builders

Cheers Jeff. Hope all's good with you.

good simon . these guys are good . snow under with work

Tried to get them to come round to quote for a complete Kitchen renovation we are looking for but was told they were busy till August so there wasn't much point in them coming round to price it up- found it very strange tbh.

Tried to get them to come round to quote for a complete Kitchen renovation we are looking for but was told they were busy till August so there wasn't much point in them coming round to price it up- found it very strange tbh.

Why 'strange'? Maybe they're so busy because they're so good (if they are)?

Why 'strange'? Maybe they're so busy because they're so good (if they are)?

Its not strange that they are busy- thats a great thing.

Its strange that they didn't even want to bother to come round to quote on quite a large project? If they do that enough times they won't stay busy for long.

Hi Everyone

Clare, thanks very much for your kind feedback and recommendations, it means a lot to me! You were an excellent customer and it was a pleasure to work for you and your family.

Jeff, thank you also for the kind feedback, I was actually looking for your number the other day as we have a few projects you might be able to help us with (I know you are also very busy!) – I will give you a call shortly.

Scott, I am very sorry about having to turn your project down, no tradesman likes turning potential work away. Ideally I would quote for every single enquiry we receive but the reality is there just aren’t enough hours in the week. I am currently the only member of our team able to provide quotations for larger projects and I have to prioritise the quotes according to the team’s workload. A kitchen refurb would be joiner intensive and our joinery team is currently very busy until Sept/Oct, so I have to prioritise quotes for the team with the smallest workload. If you are still looking for quotes for the kitchen refurb , I would highly recommend Jeff and his team – one of Jeff’s guys (Paul) fitted me a kitchen in Grenoside not so long back (single handed) and did an incredible job, a day quicker than I allowed for the project!

Thanks everyone!

Best regards

Liam