Looking for feedback on LSM Builders

I've had a couple of quotes for a cellar conversion one of which is from LSM Builders. As it's quite a big undertaking we want to be sure we make the right choice. Has anyone used LSM Builders and if so what was your experience like?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Cheers,

Simon

happy with my beautiful loft by L.SM edited long drawn out posts, anyone wishing to see photos of the craftmaship and have further details please feel free to drop me a p.m

Edited by H.P

Thanks very much, that's very helpful. It's good to get someone's opinion who's had work carried out by LSM.

Cheers,

Simon

Edited by H.P

Also had my fingers burnt slightly in the past too, so trying to do a bit of homework myself. Where did you find the reviews on LSM? I haven't been able to find out too much about them, that's why I posted here...

Edited by H.P

Thanks, much appreciated. I was actually just reading through some of the Free Index reviews, thanks for the link though.

Edited by H.P

Thanks for your replies H.P. If you have any photos, I'd appreciate being able to take a look, particularly as we're also wanting a wood burning stove fitted as another project.

Thanks again.

No problem, if you p.m your email I'll send some, I'm no good at the photo book type websites I'm afraid :)