Where can we play pool (town or heeley/netheredge)

I am sure there was one in The Graduate on Surrey Street when I was there last Saturday

Rileys is a pool/snooker club next to the Lescar on Sharrowvale road, it's pretty good in there, not too pricey either. I doubt you'll find somewhere that has pool tables but doesn't sell alcohol though.

We still have a little pitch and put 9 hole course at the Transport Club if you wanted a quick round!

Personally, I don't think there are enough places where you can play pool. But then again, I like playing pool. Someone once told me ( although this might not be right ) that some pubs didn't have them in because it would attract the wrong sort of clientele. They might be a bit of truth in it though, as one in say, The Stags Head or Lescar, wouldn't seem right. The Old Monk no longer have one since it became The Head Of Steam. The Cavendish and Champs had them last time I checked.

you can play table tennis in the Picture House Social on Abbeydale Road (Old Abbeydale cinema building) if that's any good? You can also get good pizzas and a wide range of drinks too.

I wouldn't bother with the Cavendish. Unless you don't mind broken pool cues, and a rude rat faced lass bringing you rubbery chips. No condiments, unless you've got a massive entourage .:gag: