Oliver Coppard to win sheffield hallam?

Spot on. Gutted. Hope the tories that voted Lib Dem are proud of themselves.

Very proud of myself. I got exactly the outcome I wanted, locally and nationally.

Very proud of myself. I got exactly the outcome I wanted, locally and nationally.

Im pleased for you. Personally the thought of voting for someone I didnt actually believe in negates the whole process and morally I couldnt do it....but if you guys want to win by cheating oh sorry I mean 'being tactical' so be it!

Im pleased for you. Personally the thought of voting for someone I didnt actually believe in negates the whole process and morally I couldnt do it....but if you guys want to win by cheating oh sorry I mean 'being tactical' so be it!

Didn't lots of Labour supporters vote for Clegg in the last election to keep the Tories out? Maybe Labour has reaped what it sowed in Hallam?

Didn't lots of Labour supporters vote for Clegg in the last election to keep the Tories out? Maybe Labour has reaped what it sowed in Hallam?

Have no idea about what anyone else has done, but I didnt and wouldnt.

Come on Oliver!!!!!! fingers crossed for a result tonight!

Any luck??

I would imagine they are, as they are Tories.

Any luck??

He did us proud - went up from 8k to 19k and nearly pipped Clegg, first time out. Hope he is super proud of himself, what a gent - bring on the by-election!!

By-election? Clegg isn't going to give his seat up.

Well done Nick. And thanks for doing the right thing for the past 5 years.

The best moment was watching Ed Balls find out that he was unemployed. Sadly this is likely to hasten the departure of Miliband who did so much to help Cameron win the election.

---------- Post added 08-05-2015 at 08:39 ----------

By-election? Clegg isn't going to give his seat up.

I bet Miliband does though.

Very proud. I supported a man who put his career on the line to help the country get out of the mess left behind by Labour. He deserves a knighthood if you ask me.

Very proud. I supported a man who put his career on the line to help the country get out of the mess left behind by Labour. He deserves a knighthood if you ask me.

Ha ha - Ive not laughed at much today but this has really cheered me up!! Oh yes, bless saint Nick, putting his career on the life - ha ha, my eye, he'd have gotten into bed with any party that would have taken him, to get his spotty backside on the front bench!