Oliver Coppard to win sheffield hallam?

Back of the net! For Hallam, and for UK as a whole.

Pity, it's an own goal.

Errrr. He's not going to be the deputy PM, let alone leader for what's left of the Lib Dems. You've voted in a lame duck as an Mp who is likely to quit soon and retire to France with his wife.

Labour kept out of Hallam, Tory government nationally, I'd call that a result. Tactical voting by Hallam Tories has worked.

Labour kept out of Hallam, Tory government nationally, I'd call that a result. Tactical voting by Hallam Tories has worked.

For you, and those around you who do not require the NHS, welfare or any other state support, you are correct. Well done.

For the rest of us who don't own shares, own a company or inherited wealth. God help us now the cuts they want can really start.

Who needed a healthy workforce anyway? If they can't work, throw them to the food banks!

I'd call it a wrong result. Again IMHO Sheffield is going to suffer at the hands of this imbecile. I'd love to shake the hands of a person who killed this muppet. I don't remember it being a criminal offence to purely have such a desire.

Edited by CheekyBandit

For you, and those around you who do not require the NHS, welfare or any other state support, you are correct. Well done.

For the rest of us who don't own shares, own a company or inherited wealth. God help us now the cuts they want can really start.

Who needed a healthy workforce anyway? If they can't work, throw them to the food banks!

Sadly, you are right. I feel exactly the same.

We know a song about that :hihi:

http://merryhell.co.uk/mp3/No_Money.mp3

No, it was mainly spent on increasing the welfare state budget.

Which had to be increased following 18 years of the tories running welfare into the ground which is why they were eventually kicked out in 97 by a landslide. The same will happen again

:) Nick will go but at least he saved Hallam from Labour.

:) Nick will go but at least he saved Hallam from Labour.

Difficult one that. Nick can't resign the seat because if he did it could revert to Tory as much as Labour. LibDems unlikely to win next time whenever the next vote. No incentive for LibDems to have any sort of election, nationally or locally, for some time.

Going to be lots of crying from students today. Well done Nick :D

It is difficult to imagine it getting much better. Clegg is our MP. Wallace has proved to be the dead weight everyone said he was. George Galloway out on his ear. The Tories even have a Scottish MP.

But of course the bonus is the boundary changes can now be implemented. It will be a very different election in 2020.

---------- Post added 08-05-2015 at 07:19 ----------

Pity, it's an own goal.

I think you will find that it is seat that was prevented from falling to Labour.

I have to laugh at the 5 years of attacks made by Labour as they tried to destroy the Libdems. I wonder if it actually occured to them that the Tories stood to gain far more seats from the Libdems than Labour ever could. :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-05-2015 at 07:21 ----------

Difficult one that. Nick can't resign the seat because if he did it could revert to Tory as much as Labour. LibDems unlikely to win next time whenever the next vote. No incentive for LibDems to have any sort of election, nationally or locally, for some time.

I think the other problem is there aren't any of the big guns left to take over. I wonder who Labour will find to replace Miliband.

Edited by evil woman

Errrr. He's not going to be the deputy PM, let alone leader for what's left of the Lib Dems. You've voted in a lame duck as an Mp who is likely to quit soon and retire to France with his wife.

Spot on. Gutted. Hope the tories that voted Lib Dem are proud of themselves.