Need a good vet

hi does any body know of a good vet ,around highgreen,chapeltown ,but I will go were ever ,as long as they show some kind of care ,because mine seems run off his feet all the time ,and we don't feel that our pets are getting the care they should ,any help please

There is a Vet at Woodseats and we prefer them to anyone else.We live near Hillsbro and there is one on Holme Lane,but we do not mind the 20 or so minutes to get there. They really do treat our animals great.

Allan at Beach house high green. Brilliant vet, also busy, but a busy vet is a usually a good one.

One of my customers had an emergency today with 'Peak Vets'. The vet was closed, he was at home eating his Dinner.

He did an emergency call out for the lady within 2 hours. Spent 30 minutes with the kitten.

It was nothing serious but they key thing is 'HE' was there for the emergency. Most vets no longer provide out of hours care, they rely upon a separate company which I have found to be close to useless.

Yes, today was expensive for the customer but she received first class care.

Thats why I recommend Peak Vets every time.

http://www.peakvets.co.uk/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwpM2pBRChsZCzm_CU0t4BEiQAxDVFmguvVVPtsdN7oBzSLbgiVtOc0CBxngY93oOLHqbZRv4aAkdv8P8HAQ

Springfield vets at Moorgate, Rotherham. William and Lizzie are both fantastic! We live in Oughtibridge but always went there because they are fantastic in every way and the welfare of your pet is always their priority. We've never felt rushed or put under any sort of pressure and we love the fact every single member of staff there clearly love animals and are so compassionate. 10/10 from us every time!

There is a Springfield's at Chapeltown ( Springfield also do their own out of hours )