Stock Market Investment Group

Hi, anyone investing on the stockmarket interested in meeting up to chat through ideas / strategies ?

I am a former equity analyst now living in Sheffield and I would be interested in meeting for a coffee to chat through ideas / tactics / strategies or anything market related.

Maybe we could get a group going if enough people are interested ?

Pmed you. Am interested in investing.

Sounds good i've had a go on the Forex market a few times.

Yes, I am interested in stockmarket with some years experience plus moderate success …. Always open to new well calculated ideas and risks … looking forward to see and follow this topic

Hi Mods - could this be moved to interest groups or sport or activities - we may get more interest then....

Hi Mods - could this be moved to interest groups or sport or activities - we may get more interest then....

why not respond to pm's? get this thing going as at least 4 people have responded.

I haven't had a pm back either? Shall we just organise a place and time to meet and take it from there?

Guys - with the exception of Ella you all seem to be very much new to this. I was looking for more of a group where we would exchange ideas, rather than I teach you... I have about 14 years experience (some professional in the city). You are welcome to all PM each other and meet up but it doesnt seem worthwhile for me...

I PM'd Ella - who didnt PM me back !

Also a couple of you mentioned which is something I know next to nothing about.

Guys - with the exception of Ella you all seem to be very much new to this. I was looking for more of a group where we would exchange ideas, rather than I teach you... I have about 14 years experience (some professional in the city). You are welcome to all PM each other and meet up but it doesnt seem worthwhile for me...

I PM'd Ella - who didnt PM me back !

Also a couple of you mentioned which is something I know next to nothing about

I dont have 14 years in the city..

Ever heard of td waterhouse / armitrade? Well I worked there as a junior stockbroker (telephone execution) a few years back. Thats how I got into stocks and shares. Managed a small porfolio of demutual shares, with an additional 10k trading account. Ive also worked in financial services and although this isnt my line of business now im investing in mainly tech and fintech.

Im happy meeting anyone of any level btw. So will pm you all.

---------- Post added 11-05-2015 at 12:09 ----------

I haven't had a pm back either? Shall we just organise a place and time to meet and take it from there?

Am down with that. Will pm you all.

---------- Post added 11-05-2015 at 12:12 ----------

Sounds good i've had a go on the Forex market a few times.

Will pm you mate. I got to dash but will do it soon.

---------- Post added 11-05-2015 at 12:13 ----------

Yes, I am interested in stockmarket with some years experience plus moderate success …. Always open to new well calculated ideas and risks … looking forward to see and follow this topic

Will pm you, maybe clean out your inbox?

Edited by ubermaus

I've not had a PM either, I've had a go on the Forex after using the right tutorial videos starting off with the basics of learning Japanese candle sticks, then slowing moving on to chart patterns. One thing I will say is that never have a go on real time without learning first I've known people to make some daft investments without planning and research first.

This sounds like a great idea, i've watched a few Youtube videos myself and would be interested in learning Penny Stocks.

Hi everyone,

I appreciate I'm a few months behind on this but did anything ever come of the Investment Group? It’s something that I would be interested in.

Many thanks