The latest episode in the Leeds saga.

Guest sibon
Yea that
. Even if he does run a football club as well as he signs he'll a far better job of it than the last few owners.

:D

I think it is a dreadful shame. I don't care whether you love or hate the club, there are always people that love it and as fans of our local clubs we know what an anguishing ride that can be.

I went to Leeds earlier this season to see Wednesday. There were loads of passionate people. I feel sorry for them. However, their murky financial dealings need properly investigating. Wednesday dodged a bullet with Ken Bates, that's for sure.

Russell Crowe and Leeds United, perhaps these two deserve each other!

Seconded :D

Really? Wow, I thought the assault by Bowyer and Woodgate back in 2000 brought the club into disrepute, and they never really recovered from that.

You're quite right Joker, it did the club no good at all and I was glad to see them go in the end. Now we've got six "players" who don't want to play! All injured on the same day? Yeh . . .!

And now, after declaring himself back fit, the goalkeeper is moaning about not getting straight back into the first team - I'd get rid of them all.