Owls win and blades errrrm..

maybe, i meant the teams in the playoffs now i reckon will be there at the finish, not nessasarily in that order though

---------- Post added 14-04-2015 at 23:55 ----------

true longy but if the boot was on the other foot there would be plenty of blades having a laugh at us. it does make the leagues more interresting though with teams losing to teams you wouldn't expect

Sure there would be, but not me matey....

Great win for us,didn't expect it as Bees needed the points big style,as For Dem lot,not a good result,think they would want to avoid MK in the semis,the other 3 would probally want United.

Pure comedy gold , doubt they will change a stand name that normally comes when one of theirs wins gold :hihi:

WE could build a wall like you muppets to celebrate doing double over us, EVERY 96 years. People can laugh and smirk all they want say it was a nowt match, I'm was ashamed to be a Blade after last night Clough keeps farting about.

Sorry if he cannot get a team to beat a tin pot outfit already relegated with the money he's spent, he should be ashamed & I've defended him all season. Last night was no where near good enough and they should give the fans who went their entrance fee & travel costs back.:rant::rant::rant:

---------- Post added 15-04-2015 at 10:18 ----------

Great win for us,didn't expect it as Bees needed the points big style,as For Dem lot,not a good result,think they would want to avoid MK in the semis,the other 3 would probally want United.

Pray tell me what's so special about plastic dons that we should fear them, I may be fuming about last night but the play offs are one off games like cups & we've done pretty damn well in those.

Edited by Bypassblade

WE could build a wall like you muppets to celebrate doing double over us, EVERY 96 years. People can laugh and smirk all they want say it was a nowt match, I'm was ashamed to be a Blade after last night Clough keeps farting about.

This quote is the best contradiction in terms ever, it was a nowt match!!!! But yet you were ashamed to be a blade last night??????????? and people will laugh and smirk because that's a part in football rivalry!!! Wednesday win, United lose and vice versa...

You just have to take in on the chin, when things don't go your way...

Best of luck in the play offs from a blue and white MUPPET( just no need And why this section is dead on its knees!!!)

Nice to see so many owls posting again.

Talking to someone who actually went to Yeovil last night and it was supposedly the worst performance of the season... Not sure why the Blades players switched off but seemed like they are already at the beach like the owls players who are just waiting for the end of the season and going to a real beach not the one they call the pitch at Hillsborough...Need to beat Bradford at BDTBL on a proper pitch and make sure of a play-off spot

Great win for the Owls tonight against a promotion chasing side, another important goal scored by Kieran Lee a win for Paul Sturrocks lowly Yeovil and a 102min winner for Wycombe to give me an accumalator win :D

If Carlsberg did Tuesday nights in April :hihi::hihi:

Ps forgot to mention equalling the record for most clean sheets in an Owls season, well done lads now lets break the record against Bournemouth.

:thumbsup:

I voted 46 times Frank ... but looking at your sig. it didn't work anyway:)

Sorry if he cannot get a team to beat a tin pot outfit already relegated with the money he's spent, he should be ashamed & I've defended him all season. Last night was no where near good enough and they should give the fans who went their entrance fee & travel costs back.:rant::rant::rant:

---------- Post added 15-04-2015 at 10:18 ----------

Pray tell me what's so special about plastic dons that we should fear them, I may be fuming about last night but the play offs are one off games like cups & we've done pretty damn well in those.

Whoooooo calmed down Pete ;)

I voted 46 times Frank ... but looking at your sig. it didn't work anyway:)

:hihi::hihi:

This quote is the best contradiction in terms ever, it was a nowt match!!!! But yet you were ashamed to be a blade last night??????????? and people will laugh and smirk because that's a part in football rivalry!!! Wednesday win, United lose and vice versa...

You just have to take in on the chin, when things don't go your way...

Best of luck in the play offs from a blue and white MUPPET( just no need And why this section is dead on its knees!!!)

Typical owl cannot formulate a sentence or grasp one, I said SOME people will regard it as a nowt match, not me; it was a very important match but to lose to a team relegated, with only a couple of shots on goal and you aim to go up, you do the math. 71 posts and already master of the universe, when I die I'll take special care to come back & haunt you.

Frank absolutely love the signature, only you mate, only you

Typical owl cannot formulate a sentence or grasp one, I said SOME people will regard it as a nowt match, not me; it was a very important match but to lose to a team relegated, with only a couple of shots on goal and you aim to go up, you do the math. 71 posts and already master of the universe, when I die I'll take special care to come back & haunt you.

Frank absolutely love the signature, only you mate, only you

Where does it say SOME in the original quote????

More personal insults, threats and again why this section is dead...

And the reason 'I'm outta here'

Good luck with it...

Where does it say SOME in the original quote????

More personal insults, threats and again why this section is dead...

And the reason 'I'm outta here'

Good luck with it...

It says People can laugh and smirk all they want say it was a nowt match, it doesn't have to say some it has the inference by the word people, i.e. people, visa vie some where do I insult you I don't in any way shape or form. If going to slag me off please back it up, don't write & run oh please tell me where I threaten you, that I would like you to expand on. Read a few threads on here I'm not in a position to threaten anyone, but you seem to think you're threatened oh well goodbye take care.

Edited by Bypassblade