Help me find a campsite..

Im cant find a cheap place. I want to go to a cheap place. Not £25 a night. This weekend for 2 nights. Within an hour and half or so of Sheffield.

So if anyone is bored...... Fancy helping me look :)

Must have pubs nearby dog friendly site :) its for 2 adults and a dog. In a 5 man tent :)

I thoroughly appreciate it :)

Have you tried looking on ukcampsites.co.uk ?

Usually something for everybody.

I always get suited on there.

hardhurst farm hope , cheap ,near, pub 5mins away, ok for quick stay heard farm does a great breakfast !

Edited by bessmeg
mistake

2 places you might try

The field next to the Three Stags Heads in Wardlow Mires. Something like £3 a head (may be more for a big tent, not sure)

It's a field. With a single toilet. So don't expect fancy, that's why it's cheap. But it is dog friendly, with friendly old dog on site from the farm who loves to play "fetch" with new arrivals. And the pub is very dog friendly - often more lurchers in there than people - but beer only, don't ask for lager (no, really, Don't!) wine or anything other than ale.

Pub only open certain nights though, it's a country village pub, the campsite is incidental...No need to book, it never gets over full, just roll up, pitch and pay at the farmhouse when you head out for your walk or to the pub

I love it but it isn't everyone's cup of tea, down to earth is probably making it sound posher than it is. Good base for walks around Litton etc..

For breakfast, the Yondermann cafe directly across the road really sets you up for the day, whether you need energy for a long day walking, or a recovery breakfast after drinking Abbeydale Brewery's finest Black Lurcher (beware..it bites!!)

You won't find the campsite listed in many directories, it is what it is. It doesn't even look like a campsite - it's this field here!

Only really good if you want to be out and about all day, it's not really a campsite to sit around in

https://goo.gl/maps/lfPV4

Or alternatively stretching an hour and a half to a couple of hours...but cheap, cheerful if a little basic

Brow House Farm just outside Goathland, nr Whitby. Similarly it's a field with basic facilities in old farm buildings (it was actually Claud Greengrass' farm in Heartbeat so you can possibly guess the basic level of it)

That is a proper campsite though, in North Yorkshire. Plenty to do and see, plenty of dog walks and numerous pubs in the village 5 minutes walk down the hill

Thank you. We went to tattershall lakes camping site and had a lovely time. :)

I know this is a bit late but, you live surrounded by countryside, find a nice spot in the peaks where you or the dogs are not going to bother anyone and pitch the tent, easy and free

Upper Booth farm next to Jacobs ladder with a nice walk to the pub at the top of Edale walking off road.

Smeatons lakes in Newark,with or without electric