Ribena No Added Sugar

Is Ribena no added sugar good for you. I'm trying to drink as much as possible but don't like water(or drinking a lot). I am enjoying Ribena but is someone going to tell me it's no good for me. What do you drink, what's the best thing to drink (besides water!)

Is Ribena no added sugar good for you. I'm trying to drink as much as possible but don't like water(or drinking a lot). I am enjoying Ribena but is someone going to tell me it's no good for me. What do you drink, what's the best thing to drink (besides water!)

When you say that you are trying to drink as much as possible, it’s not too clear from your post if you mean "as much Ribena as possible" or you mean as much liquid as possible.

Regarding the sugar, Ribena is very sweet and there was a health issue some years ago because it was very bad for teeth and likely to accelerate tooth decay. Keep in mind it is not reduced sugar as such, but no extra sugar added. It’s sickly sweet regardless.

You could try Del monte fruit juices. They do all sorts-Apple, pineapple, orange etc-even tomato juice.

Just hover the curser over products in the link.

http://www.delmontejuice.co.uk/

I don't particularly like the taste of water alone either, so I know where you are coming from.

I find that diluting orange juice 50/50 with water makes a nice drink and not as much sugar as juice alone.

Also if you like iced tea then try brewing some tea (no milk) in boiling water (with some lemon slices if you like) and then leaving it to cool and storing in the fridge. This makes a very flavoursome and healthy drink - you can add sugar or sweetner tablets to taste if you need to.

Hope this helps :)