Newborn lamb visiting times.

Our newborn lambs are out in the fields around the farm, your more than welcome to visit them, please park in the front field.

Visiting times 11am - 6pm

Wednesday

Friday

Saturday & Sunday

No charge.

Please keep dogs away so it doesn't stress the sheep as they are very protective with their lambs.

Do you sell mint sauce or do we need to bring our own?

Do you sell mint sauce or do we need to bring our own?

They have not grow big enough for mint sauce, but we are a working farm & they are for feeding Sheffield folk ultimately.

Are the public allowed to handle the lambs (gently lol)

Whats available in the farm shop out of interest?

If the weather is decent I think I might pop down at the weekend, some tasty ice cream would go down a treat :D

Are you on a bus route?

Ahhhh thanks for that, will bring the family along at the weekend.

Love Love LOVE your Lemon and Ginger ice cream by the way!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Are you on a bus route?

TM Travel No 62 and N0 61 go right past.

Going out the 62 would be the shorter journey and the 61 is the shorter journey coming back, though as they are both circular routes you can catch either. They both start from Hillsborough interchange (unless the tram tracks are still being worked on at which point they use Holme Lane)

Saw a lamb being delivered in Scotland last week, have seen farm animals come to the world lots of times and each time it is uplifting. Didn't realise you had a farm-shop, so will definitely have to try and visit!

Thanks, it's a great flavour.

---------- Post added 14-04-2015 at 21:23 ----------

Whats available in the farm shop out of interest?

If the weather is decent I think I might pop down at the weekend, some tasty ice cream would go down a treat :D

16 flavours of ice cream to scoop, Yorkshire highland beef, round green farm venison, moss valley pork, Sheffield honey, eggs & potatoes, we go for quality not quantity & try to support other Sheffield farms produce.

---------- Post added 14-04-2015 at 21:28 ----------

Are the public allowed to handle the lambs (gently lol)

If there are lambs in the newborn enclosure then yes, but if they are out in the field no. If the ewe is stamping her front foot then your upsetting her, (just to give you a guide of how the sheep feels).

I'm sure that murdering her babies will upset her too, but no all about the money for u.