Crafty Friends Thursday afternoons 2-4.30, free, open to all crafts

Crafty Friends Thursday afternoons 2-4.30, free, open to all crafts, cafe open as normal

We're a group of people all working on different projects who prefer to make our things in the company of other crafters (where there's coffee and cake to hand!) than on our own.

We come together at Strip the Willow every Thursday afternoon from 2-4.30pm for chats, fire watching, cake eating... And even the occasional bit of craft! Crafters from any discipline are welcome to come and work on their projects with us. The cafe is open as usual and the event is free (but please buy cake!).

You can find us at 226b South View Rd, Sheffield, S7 1DF (right in the heart of the Sheffield Antiques Quarter!).

Hi, just to mention I run a 'Yard Sale' at The Cremorne on 19th April......this time (usually last Sun of month)

And I will be selling some spare craft things and now 'Dread Funky' will be selling altered/upcycled clothes but is bringin along some spare fabric & bits to sell too....

So thought this may interest people in or looking at this post, thanx :-)

Hi HatSam, is this a monthly thing? What kinds of things are you selling?

Hi, sorry for late reply.........

Yes, the nxt Yard Sale is Sunday 31st May - 2 - 7pm :cool:

Different stalls each time, but I sell surplus crafting materials I have(have too much for my small flat), ask if anything u need and I maybe able to dig out..!

Good quality 2nd hand clothes, silver jewellery & dress jewellery

Gifts

Bags

50p bargain box etc etc

Soon will know nature of other stalls for nxt time...

hi

I can offer any crafters a low price indoor stall at our craft market or outside at our farmers/craft market sun aug 9th at lowedges festival,with 15 thousand plus footfall

thanks

Haa, yeh been meaning to get intouch Bassett one, been reet busy......

Have to have 1st Aug weekend off so can do Lowedges :hihi: