People stealing off of allotments.

Went up to the allotment the other day and somebody has dug up and stolen 2 trees and a fruit bush.

Has anybody else had any problems like this on their allotments?

Yes. Not me personally but certainly on our site. It's sickening. And we have high fencing and locked gates. Just had to have all the key's changed to make sure it is not a current plot holder

One year we had four rows of potatoes dug up and stolen, we loose apples and pumpkins every year, fortunately not too many.

Its probably the conservative government taking them, or that Nigel Farage stealing them to give to Romanian plasterers. Or possibly even Roger Radish of the Garden Gang ran off with Colin the Cauliflower. What I'm more worried about is the lack of investment in this governments council housing scheme insofar as how it relates to everything you bang on about on here.

'From', not 'off of'...

I wouldn't be bothered if people took food, especially if hungry, but to steal entire trees and bushes is a bit much - I have found out who, and it is a current plot holder (plot is in SY, but not in Sheff).

I have guilt tripped them and they have given me some gardening items - they clearly have a guilty conscience. They don't have too long to live going on conversation I had with them, so I shall take trees and fruit bushes back when they die and let them think they got away with stealing them - I could go for revenge, but it isn't my style - the trees will live for many years, hopefully much longer than me and most certainly longer than the thief, so I'll just bide my time and wait for the thief to die naturally and then take back my trees/bushes then.