Handsworth,brook comprehensive school,1964-68

anyone go to brook comprehensive school 1964-68,particularly class m2,do you remember miss.napier

I went to brook school 63-67 I remember mr stokes ,mr. Middleton ,mr lax , mr birch ,mr barker ,mr ashford .the name Napier rings a bell but can't put a face to her .

thanks for the answer,i remember all the teachers you mentioned.i think it was actually mrs.napier not miss.i recall the christmas plays we used to put on too.Do you remember the sweet shop opposite the school?.

Turners sweet shop, Mr Birch and Mr Barker as far as I know are still with us.

Yes I remember the shop, just a shame there's houses on the old site now

thankyou for your reply bladefellow &pistonbroke, iwonder if you remember diana cooper,john hirst ,susan paramore?

Susan parramore rings a bell and vaguely remember Diana cooper

I was there a bit later than you, 68/72, I know of susan parramore who came from stradbroke, because I knocked about with her younger brother Michael.

thankyou for your reply bladefellow &pistonbroke, iwonder if you remember diana cooper,john hirst ,susan paramore?

Diana Cooper is a friend of mine and is on Facebook where there is a Brook site. Do you know that there is a reunion every year in November for all who left before 1970.

---------- Post added 14-04-2015 at 18:33 ----------

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=318833&highlight=brook+school

Some more ex Brookies here :-)

dear silly,i used to know diana cooper, also sylvia horsefield.its nice to hear about those days now.Dear pistonbroke thankyou for your reply too.

I was at brook left in 77. I remember all those teachers mentioned. I was talking to chris hobson a couple of years ago. He was from my year and now works at dore garage where he said he still serviced mr stokes car. This was a couple of years ago now so i dont know if hes still with us but must have been a good age a couple of years ago. A few names from my year, john eastwood, colin turton, simon thacker, dennis hobson, paul hinchcliffe, bob butterworth, lynne night, tina oakley, glynnis shaw.

thanks for your reply billy boy,i was at brook school from 1964-68. does anyone remember janice greenwood.Also does anyone know where diana cooper is?.she was in mrs.napiers class too.