PDSA Northern Avenue, Arbourthorne

Hi all

Im going to have to get my dog to the vets tommorow (monday) at the pdsa northern avenue branch,

Ive missed placed the direct phone number to make appointments and given the weekend there not open so im trying to save a bit of time instead of ringing the main 0800 number in the morning as it is quite urgent,

looks to me that my dog has had an ulcer pop on his side and other than salt water bathe it nothing i can do till tommorow,

would be much appreciated if anyone knows there direct telephone number to let me know by posting it in this thread

Thanks

Oh no poor doggy ?

If you are already registered with PDSA I've found a number you could ring which is 0114 243 3232, otherwise why don't you ring the Vets Now number which is the number we used to have to ring if we had any issues before Springfield had a 24 hour service.

Vets Now are based down at the PDSA and you could ring them and take your dog down straight away rather than waiting until tomorrow which won't be nice for him. Their number is 0114 242 1929.

I hope your dog is ok!!

Ll49, the 243 3232 number is the Newhall road clinic's number.

Northern avenue is(0114) 3997997

Please note that the number starts 399, NOT 239

Ll49, the 243 3232 number is the Newhall road clinic's number.

Northern avenue is(0114) 3997997

Please note that the number starts 399, NOT 239

I put that number down as I know it's a 24/7 service, but I'm not sure about the Northern Avenue clinic, and that way the dog could be seen to straight away if the owner wished to do so.

Ty for your input guys,

ive gotten him an appointment at northern avenue pdsa Wednesday afternoon nothing sooner even though i explained the circumstance as for the emergency numbers those are only ok if you either can drive or know someone that can drive, unfortunately i cant drive and dont know of anyone in a stones through distance to have taken us there,

Thanks again all

Ty for your input guys,

ive gotten him an appointment at northern avenue pdsa Wednesday afternoon nothing sooner even though i explained the circumstance as for the emergency numbers those are only ok if you either can drive or know someone that can drive, unfortunately i cant drive and dont know of anyone in a stones through distance to have taken us there,

Thanks again all

Where abouts do you live?