Electronic information at tram/bus stops

They should rip the whole thing out and get one that does work. If you cant sort it in 30 months its mental.

If I had a car that needed a new part to work again for 30 months on the road I be nothing but an idiot.

I'm sorry to say it the way I do but the problem with these signs keeps going on and on and on.

Yes I agree but that would mean the PTE admitting that they had bought a system that did not work which is quite surprising when you think that most other tram networks seem be able to provide accurate information at their tram stops.

I have said it before it is time for heads to roll and for the media, local Councillors and our MPs to do more (or in the case of my MP even respond)

Given that it appears to be an almost impossible task to sort out the GPS tracking of the trams would it not be simpler to chain one of those yellow bikes I see around the city to the front of each tram and track them instead?

Given that it appears to be an almost impossible task to sort out the GPS tracking of the trams would it not be simpler to chain one of those yellow bikes I see around the city to the front of each tram and track them instead?

Thank you.

I needed a laugh ... and that did the job!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

That makes sense!

Bicycles aren’t permitted on trams :hihi:

They are finally working as they should , seen quite a number today and all showing correct information .

They are finally working as they should , seen quite a number today and all showing correct information .

I don't know where you are but today at Crystal peaks tramstop , Next tram in 10 mins,9,8, 7, tram due , after 3 mins of showing tram due , next tram 10 mins, 9,8,7, 6 tram arrives :huh: If that's working as they should then Im lost for words :confused:

Yes sometimes they are correct the problem is that all too often they are not and we only know they are wrong when the tram does not arrive as advertised.

Also do not be fooled when it is showing the timetabled time as this just means they don't have a clue when or where the next tram is

Yes I stood at tram stop yesterday must have fell asleep because a tram went by according to info on screen

Guest busdriver1

Sounds like they still have the old timetable programed in, the same happens when bus services are changed and the new timetable has not been uploaded.

Sounds like they still have the old timetable programed in, the same happens when bus services are changed and the new timetable has not been uploaded.

You are too charitable. They simply do not work as intended and the PTE have no idea how to resolve the problem so rather than admitt they are useless better to pretend all is well - after all sometimes they are correct. Who cares about the passengers certainly not the PTE or stagecoach