Whats with the Motor/scooters with teens on s6 area

I don't want to sound like I'm condoning or anything but its because these kids dont have a feasible legal outlet for their interest in bikes and cars.

Very true.

I don't want to sound like I'm condoning or anything but its because these kids dont have a feasible legal outlet for their interest in bikes and cars.

Then it's time to help them on their way by getting more Ex-Bikers involved as they could re-create their hay days by joining in and setting up rondevouz's for their combined interests. Also some lessons learnt by Mature Bikers could be invaluable for the Younger Generation to learn as we All Know: PREVENTION is BETTER THAN the CURE.

Edited by VIEW2BUY

the mods have never stopped mate on scooters in sheffield they are still going strong

I also live in the area, and the teenagers aren't as bad as the yobbos that descend on The Office pub most Friday nights... Boy racers in the car park, shouting and screaming, fighting, glass being smashed, and the owners don't seem to care one bit.

Oh boy, and seeing a police van almost every Friday or Saturday night there cannot be more depressing as it is...

Ow boowho, poor ickly kiddies don't have an outlet. Lock em all up! Throw away the key! 20 years in borstal should do the trick and throw all the bleeding heart liberals in there with them too. im so bloody sick of all of this. bloody good hiding thats what they need

Ow boowho, poor ickly kiddies don't have an outlet. Lock em all up! Throw away the key! 20 years in borstal should do the trick and throw all the bleeding heart liberals in there with them too. im so bloody sick of all of this. bloody good hiding thats what they need

"Like" button needed, well said

I live in S6 and went down to the corner shop one night, about 9pm - very dark.

I could hear the annoying sounds of an offroader but couldn't see him.

The idiot was flying up and down the road with no lights on! I did hope that he'd wrap himself round a lamppost but he didn't :-(

I live in S6 and went down to the corner shop one night, about 9pm - very dark.

I could hear the annoying sounds of an offroader but couldn't see him.

The idiot was flying up and down the road with no lights on! I did hope that he'd wrap himself round a lamppost but he didn't :-(

Unfortunately!!

Then it's time to help them on their way by getting more Ex-Bikers involved as they could re-create their hay days by joining in and setting up rondevouz's for their combined interests. Also some lessons learnt by Mature Bikers could be invaluable for the Younger Generation to learn as we All Know: PREVENTION is BETTER THAN the CURE.

My brother, an ex-hells angel, is involved in a project called 'youth bike', which gets disaffected youngsters involved in building bikes. He is based on on merseyside, but the initiative is nationwide. He also teaches motorcycle maintenance in local colleges, specifically for youngsters who don't fit into the 'one size fits all' educational system.