Lost Dog: Collie Cross, S7

I don't know him, just sharing:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.php?dogId=85260

White Male Collie Cross (Age: Young Adult)

Missing from Sheffield S7. At around 3:30pm Paddy got spooked by another dog and ran across Carterknowle Road into the fields by the Bannerdale Centre in Sheffield, S7, he was last seen running into the woods , S7 area, (North East) on Tuesday, 7th April 2015

Paddy is timid but friendly, he will most likely come to you for food as he will be hungry.

If you see Paddy the best thing to do is not to follow him but to phone the land line no and His owner will come to you ,, Paddy is very scared so following him will push him further away . i saw him yesterday but i couldnt do much as the dogs i was was walking aren't good with other dogs

You saw him yesterday (Wed)? That's good news - whereabouts was that?

I've told Matt to take some treats out with him on today's walk with Gadget just incase, but I don't think he saw anything. I doubt he'd still be in the Bannerdale woods anymore if they've already searched thoroughly for him there?

You saw him yesterday (Wed)? That's good news - whereabouts was that?

I've told Matt to take some treats out with him on today's walk with Gadget just incase, but I don't think he saw anything. I doubt he'd still be in the Bannerdale woods anymore if they've already searched thoroughly for him there?

It was yesterday around 2 pm and the owner is aware and around the gate way off bannerdale rd , just upo the path so yes he could be hiding out

---------- Post added 11-04-2015 at 15:58 ----------

An update with some sad news I'm afraid. sadly Paddy has been found this morning but had ventured onto the railway track and has been killed. Thank you everyone for your help in searching for him. so sad that this is the final outcome. sorry to the owner and everyone involved, who tried so hard to find Paddy.

Edited by teeny