Lowedges festival / re-enactments sun aug 9th

thank you all that was the biggest and best ever show,some tweeks needed as in cars/bikes classics,but overhaul magnificent,roll on 2016 thanks from the greenhill tara

and the friends of greenhill park to the thousands of attendees,thanks to the forum for

the site helping us reach thousands of people and I apologise if I am over enthusiastic at

times about this event,thank you all from our team

thank you all that was the biggest and best ever show,some tweeks needed as in cars/bikes classics,but overhaul magnificent,roll on 2016 thanks from the greenhill tara

and the friends of greenhill park to the thousands of attendees,thanks to the forum for

the site helping us reach thousands of people and I apologise if I am over enthusiastic at

times about this event,thank you all from our team

And thanks to you and the team for putting on a great show!

thank you all for your kind words,our problem next is to match that,very surprised know ones mentioned the free kiddies rides,mr tuby and staff were exhausted and

went non stop all day and so did the free c/wall,but thank you to all the thousands that attended and made the event successful,whats next is for our team to know and will be revealed here on this forum in jan 2016

thank you so much for your nice comment,we do need a few adjustments and changes

in some areas,but we will sort out those and hopefully improve the event in 2016

Far to many fast food outlets all selling the same stuff

thank you so much for your nice comment,we do need a few adjustments and changes

in some areas,but we will sort out those and hopefully improve the event in 2016

What a brilliant event!! We were first time traders on the day (Save the Children Goes Vintage) and we thoroughly enjoyed it - thank you for all the hard work on so many different levels by you and your team of volunteers.

Just a couple of points... could you maybe print out a timetable of events for the music, dogshow and re-enactments as so many people asked us what time certain things were happening. If you charged just 50p for them, this would probably cover printing costs?

Also, we heard another stall holder complain that the re-enactors would have cost the organisers at least £1,000 for the day. Now i would imagine that these people are so passionate about their interests and hobbies that they would be glad of somewhere to see and be seen and to participate in any event they can and that they would attend at their own expense. Is this correct? I only ask out of curiosity as i was very impressed by their attention to detail, the costumes and the displays they put on and hope they can return next year.

Anyway it was a wonderful day for everyone, you are always going to get moaners no matter what you do. Ignore them.

hi would like to answer the hotfood and re-enactment ,but the forum wont allow me sorry

hi would like to answer the hotfood and re-enactment ,but the forum wont allow me sorry

Just respond in another post like you have here.....

You are perfectly at liberty to answer questions posed on this thread. Please don't imply that the forum is at fault here.

the problem is I would like to answer the question but its not easy and when I tried I was told that the forum wont let me answer the question in the way it needed in my opinion to be answered,but I will try this the cost of re-enactments coming from all over England,many bringing caravans and staying overnight doesn't come cheap,but they agreed to come at a special price of half what scc paid at Norfolk park in the past as it was just a 1 day event and have booked for 2016 onwards with us thanks

the problem is I would like to answer the question but its not easy and when I tried I was told that the forum wont let me answer the question in the way it needed in my opinion to be answered,but I will try this the cost of re-enactments coming from all over England,many bringing caravans and staying overnight doesn't come cheap,but they agreed to come at a special price of half what scc paid at Norfolk park in the past as it was just a 1 day event and have booked for 2016 onwards with us thanks

Thank for this, I am thrilled they have already booked for coming years :)