Yobs in High Green

Lived on Cottam Road for 7 years. Had 1 bit of trouble then grabbed hold of the biggest lad there who was about17 and said if anything happened again, it would be him who I would come for irrespective of if it was him or not. Had 6 years of peace

Lived on Cottam Road for 7 years. Had 1 bit of trouble then grabbed hold of the biggest lad there who was about17 and said if anything happened again, it would be him who I would come for irrespective of if it was him or not. Had 6 years of peace

That is how you solve the problem, Hollywood style take no crap tough ultimatum or else I'll hang you.

Just the once, I took an invoice up for how much it would have cost and the following day the officer sorting it called me to say I can't do that and I could be done for harrassment

You were lied to im afraid.

You were lied to im afraid.

Luckily the amazing members on here did a collection and helped pay for the repairs

If you want to be done for public harassment in England and get a six month sentence you need to go for a swim in protest of social inequalities when the stinking rich are rowing their boats.

When we lived there around 40+ years ago it was very "parochial" indeed with newcomers looked on sometimes in disdain, it seems that was relaxed over the years and with the result that the "interlopers" seem to have brought in ways that the villagers were trying to keep away from themselves.

had family live in high green for about 6 years, lived here myself for 2/3 never had any real problems at all apart from not liking a neighbour too much, some parts seem quieter than others though tbh

I cam remember going up High Green with Denis some years ago to buy some computer games which had been advertised in Ad Mag. There was a gang of teenagers sat across road on a wall when we got out of car. They all stood up and one said summat like what are you looking for. Me being me said 'mind your own business' but on way back we realised there were pockets of them everywhere.