Conservative election broadcast

Im sorry but your google docs spreadsheet is not evidence of anything.

It is evidence that someone has added up the figures, the same as yours, but got a different answer.

It is a link from the Guardian, a respectable newspaper. I did google some more and every one seemed to have different data, as does your links.

So did he bring his dead disabled son into the foray and say how much he loved the NHS despite flogging off large chunks of it off recently?

It is evidence that someone has added up the figures, the same as yours, but got a different answer.

It is a link from the Guardian, a respectable newspaper. I did google some more and every one seemed to have different data, as does your links.

Are you seriously telling me you consider a spreadsheet published on Google docs by a Guardian journalist as more accurate than Archived Public Expenditure Statistical Analysis 1998-99 and HM Treasury PESA?

http://www.ukpublicspending.co.uk/spending_chart_1985_2015UKb_XXc1li111tcn_F0t

You have done other searches but you say they are all different. I'm interested to know why you then chose the Guardian data over every other source? Can you link a reputable source with a reference to where they are getting their figures from please.

Edited by Berberis

Are you seriously telling me you consider a spreadsheet published on Google docs by a Guardian journalist as more accurate than Archived Public Expenditure Statistical Analysis 1998-99 and HM Treasury PESA?

I have an open mind.

It is a link from the Guardian, a respectable newspaper.

Also a newspaper with a biased pro-Labour agenda.

Saying "we have no plans" isn't the same as ruling it out. They said the same thing last time about VAT and then increased it within weeks of the election.

'Ruling it out' isn't the same thing as not actually doing it tho either.

Everyone knows politicians will lie through their teeth when it comes to election time.

I have an open mind.

That's not an answer to the question. Can you please answer. It was a direct question that deserves a direct answer.

Also a newspaper with a biased pro-Labour agenda.

The Guardian's editorial said: "If the Guardian had a vote in the 2010 general election it would be cast enthusiastically for the Liberal Democrats. A year ago, the Guardian argued that Labour should persuade its leader to step down... Labour chose to hug Mr Brown close. It was the wrong decision then and it is clear, not least after his humiliation in Rochdale this week, that it is the wrong decision now."

:hihi:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7664387/General-Election-2010-who-are-the-newspapers-backing.html

To be fair, after the TV debates it certainly did look good for Clegg and the Lib Dems at the time!

So did he bring his dead disabled son into the foray and say how much he loved the NHS despite flogging off large chunks of it off recently?

Yet despite flogging off these huge chunks of the NHS has still privatised less than the Labour Government did?

Yeah, funny that. He used his extensive first hand experience of the NHS to discuss it when asked.