Tony Blair gives '100% backing' to Ed Miliband..

Thatcher is dead and was last in power 25 years ago. Seriously get over the past.

Her philosophy is still alive and well though unfortunately. We must not forget that she made selfishness, greed and contempt for the poor & weak socially acceptable.

Her philosophy is still alive and well though unfortunately. We must not forget that she made selfishness, greed and contempt for the poor & weak socially acceptable.

Not only that, her legacy still lives and the effects are still felt. People must not ever forget how evil she was

Got to say one thing about Blair, he managed to get a hell of a lot more air time today than David Cameron holding a lamb.

Cameron was holding Nick Clegg?

Not only that, her legacy still lives and the effects are still felt. People must not ever forget how evil she was

What effects are these Mecky?

What effects are these Mecky?

Thatcher's legacy.

A motor industry that is now competitive in the world, profitable and expanding. Compared to one building Morris Marinas and Austin Allegros that cost the British taxpayers a £2000 subsidy for every one built in the shrinking mess that was British industry in 1979.

Thatcher's legacy.

A motor industry that is now competitive in the world, profitable and expanding. Compared to one building Morris Marinas and Austin Allegros that cost the British taxpayers a £2000 subsidy for every one built in the shrinking mess that was British industry in 1979.

Shhh you're ruining Mecky's argument!

what a pile of utter crap. Had there been any UKIP MP's in 2003 then they would have the first up to vote for the Iraq war, quicker than even the Tories!

True.

I find it surprising that both the Tory boys and Kippers use the Iraq war to bash Bliar with, when those parties would have been just as keen to do the same if they were in power.

Quite frankly, their fake and insincere "sympathy" for the people of Iraq sickens me.

True.

I find it surprising that both the Tory boys and Kippers use the Iraq war to bash Bliar with, when those parties would have been just as keen to do the same if they were in power.

Quite frankly, their fake and insincere "sympathy" for the people of Iraq sickens me.

Blair lied to the house. He and his cabinet deceived fellow MP's and the public at large. This is part of the reason why people say he is a war criminal.

Edited by Berberis

True.

So what you are claiming is Argentina would have invaded the Falklands regardless of who was in power, or that Germany would have caused WW2 regardless of whether Hitler had grabbed power. What a very strange world you live in.

True.

Really,

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/425185/EXCLUSIVE-We-re-tired-of-wars-Nigel-Farage-explains-why-we-MUST-resist-striking-Syria

Shhh you're ruining Mecky's argument!

He never has one! Just ignores people and mutters about them being capitalist pigs under his breath. Surprised the forum doesn't bring the server to it's knees each time he loads a page with the amount of names on his ignore list :)

Shame really, I'm sure he has some valid points to make somewhere.

Having Blair come back to the forefront in public is like a kiss of death in my opinion. Add that to the SNP shouting from the rooftops how they already expect to be in a SNP/Labour coalition government, and it's enough to persuade the floating voters to avoid Labour altogether.

I don't see the Tories picking up these floating undecided votes though, it's going to fall to the Greens or even UKIP to mop them up. The Lib Dems will end up in fifth place.

I don't see the Tories picking up these floating undecided votes though, it's going to fall to the Greens or even UKIP to mop them up. The Lib Dems will end up in fifth place.

Its extremely difficult to predict how people would vote from the viewpoint of a city like Sheffield as the local opinion is very polarised.

I personally think the coming election will be a lot more boring than people expect.