Where can I get Scottish notes from

Where on earth would take a Scottish £100 note, other than a bank or post office? A lot of shops are funny about taking English £50 ones.

I used £9000 worth of them to buy a car last year. Thru the guy them in an elastic band and he just looked at the pile then put them in his pocket. Some people are still trusting in this world.

Other than that I have used them to pay for fuel (in Scotland mind) yet to use one in England. And also used one to pay a car valeter £120 for a valet and body buff.

Yea you can't use them to buy a paper at the local shop but then they look at you funny for giving them a £20 note for that. Of course your not going to use one every transaction every day but you can use them. I use £50 notes all the time in England and have no issue at all.

You realise it's an urban myth that Scottish notes are "legal tender" in England?

In some or many cases they are accepted but nobody is obliged to accept them.

Providing the word "sterling" features on the note then it is legal tender. So I was informed by the manager of an "English" bank.