Found black and tan dog S5

We've found a small male Black and Tan dog in Shiregreen, he is wearing a collar so if he is yours please contact me with a description of his collar & hopefully we can get you reunited

I lost a black and tan yorkie yesterday, his collar is half black fabric half choker chain, his name is Alvin. I posted a picture on my Facebook.

Unfortunately not him (or a beagle) I'm afraid. At a guess I would say corgi/collie. Just trying to find someone free with a microchip scanner. He is safe with me for the time being (if anyone has a scanner please let me know)

Ok thanks for the quick reply, hopefully his owner will see your post.

The good news is he is microchipped & the chip is registered through Springfield vet (& I now have his name). Bad news is the mobile number registered is invalid & couldn't get the address due to data protection.

He's safe again with me tonight & I will take him to the vets in the morning see if they have more up to date details.

The good news is he is microchipped & the chip is registered through Springfield vet (& I now have his name). Bad news is the mobile number registered is invalid & couldn't get the address due to data protection.

He's safe again with me tonight & I will take him to the vets in the morning see if they have more up to date details.

Thats so annoying isn't it? such a shame that people dont keep the chip info up to date, I adopted an old dog a few years ago that was chipped and registered to a pub in Blackpool, sadly she was not known there (not that she cared she was a happy little bunny) someone must have loved her once :(

Surely the data protection company can access the address ? And give them your details ?

The chip company gave the address to the reception but she couldn't give it me, ok I do understand the Data Protection Law but it's just so frustrating that the owners might be going frantic when I'm desperately trying to get him back to them

Remember to inform the local dog warden. He can stay with you as finder for 28 days or do 7 days in the pound. But if someones looking for him they may also contact the warden.

You can also register on doglost.co.uk. hope he finds his owner!

Glad to say he has now been reunited with his owners