Southey Green School

I was also at sg, started inthe infants in 1950 and went thro to the seniors eventually leaving in 1962 after taking my GCE's. My name was Christine Wilde and I am hopefully doing another re union some time this year.

Hi let me know of any reunions you will be having this year. Kath

Good to hear from you okismoki. No, I became a carpenter and am self employed. Our Ken was thinking of teaching but didn't in the end and our Tony lives in Luton. Our Mick hasn't been well but after an op. is improving thank goodness. Christine is my twin sister and there are still 10 of us "kids" left from the 14 - I'm the only one in Sydney - did you live in Melbourne with your family and then go back again ? Australia's a long way from Southey eh ?

which part of sydney alan

Hello, just found your site which brought back many school memories. Anyone remember the Marshalls from Falstaff Crescent ? I'm Alan Marshall, one of the 14 kids living next door to the Woodhouses. I went to Southey and left in 1964 and went to school with Ron Jackson, Roger Keys. I remember 'Pop' Kay the headmaster, Mr Cooper, Maths teacher, Headley-PE teacher who liked to use the slipper ! I also remember Mrs Carr the history teacher who I thought was okay. I've been living in Australia with my wife since 1973 but always visit the area and look at the school. My twin sister still lives on Launce Rd. Looking on Google Earth, saw that all the houses on and around Falstaff have been knocked down - what a difference and what a shame.

Is Christine your sister as she was in my class at school I lived on Southey Hill at that time...Kath.

Alan Marshall did you recieve my message asking if you have a sister Christine.

cath o brien what a lovely lady mrs taylor too think she moved to barrie rd

Mrs Taylor was my mum and a lovely lady she was, sadly she died 8 years ago 2001 and Cath O'brien is also missed by her family and many others..They may be gone but they will never be forgotten...Kath.

Hello is any body there.. is anyone still on this site..if there is please feel free to say hello???

Mrs Taylor was my mum and a lovely lady she was, sadly she died 8 years ago 2001 and Cath O'brien is also missed by her family and many others..They may be gone but they will never be forgotten...Kath.

Cath was married to my cousin Terry,I lived at 17 southey hill,O'Brien,think you may know our Sandra,I was in the same year as your Patrick.

Cath was married to my cousin Terry,I lived at 17 southey hill,O'Brien,think you may know our Sandra,I was in the same year as your Patrick.

I was always in 17 Southy Hill Sandra and myself was once upstairs singing in her bedroom Mr O'brien (grandad) told us to shut the noise up. who are you ?

I was always in 17 Southy Hill Sandra and myself was once upstairs singing in her bedroom Mr O'brien (grandad) told us to shut the noise up. who are you ?

are you Steven Norma's son ?

David,Mavis is my mother.

David,Mavis is my mother.

hi David how are you and what have you been doing all these years with your life..r u married with children, and how is everyone in your family...does Sandra come on here or Facebook or friends Reunited, please tell her I asked about her...its years since i last saw any of you.

Hi David thanks for info about Sandra and please pass my message on to her..nice to hear you will be moving to Spain with your wife.Our Andrew is 60 this October..Malcolm and Patrick now live on Galsworthey..mum and dad exchanged there years ago..there is our Carol oldest, Oh and I'm a young 61 with 4 kids 5 grandchildren..Andrew as 1 daughter and 2 grandsons do you remember our Carols kids Ronald and Paula there in there 40's and Malcolm and Patrick are still single...( and not forgetting our Jeanette) I think she would have been 56 now....