Southey Green School

Keiron was in my class,I left in 1970,I think he did live on Launce,sure Pete Stancil and Tony Marshall did too.

talking of launce rd,I remember a girl called sue martin who lived on there.she to knock about with pat fitzpatrick,pamela richardson,diane farnsworth.if I remember they all went to southey green school:

talking of launce rd,I remember a girl called sue martin who lived on there.she to knock about with pat fitzpatrick,pamela richardson,diane farnsworth.if I remember they all went to southey green school:

Remember the above lasses except Sue Martin,they were in my year but not class,Lesley Wilson,Pat Haywood,Christine Harrison and Ann Bettison were also the same year,as for lads Derek Siddons,Tony Marshal Paul Rumbelow and Trev Dawson,think I have the names right,it was a long time ago.

Remember the above lasses except Sue Martin,they were in my year but not class,Lesley Wilson,Pat Haywood,Christine Harrison and Ann Bettison were also the same year,as for lads Derek Siddons,Tony Marshal Paul Rumbelow and Trev Dawson,think I have the names right,it was a long time ago.

sue martin lived on the gennel connecting falstaff crescent with launce road,a big family of em,tony marshall lived on falstaff crescent,also a big family,the paxtons also had kids around the same age as the afore mentioned,i remember having quite a crush on kath mccarthy,she was a few years older than me....if i remember correctly,mrs mccarthy was called vera,she died quite young,my mum was devastated,she was a big friend of hers.

i was in the same year. heres a few more names. peter walker. tony sadler. keith longmore.maurice cambell.dave robinson. keith noble.steve simpson.geof allender.mick flecher.ricky tompson.roger deakin.mick benson.anthony bathurst.maurice bemrose.mick siddal.derick mitchell.peter toole.and myself maurice pass.do you remember any of these.

i was in the same year. heres a few more names. peter walker. tony sadler. keith longmore.maurice cambell.dave robinson. keith noble.steve simpson.geof allender.mick flecher.ricky tompson.roger deakin.mick benson.anthony bathurst.maurice bemrose.mick siddal.derick mitchell.peter toole.and myself maurice pass.do you remember any of these.

mick benson lived over the garden from us on falstaff,tony sadler was from a big family ,if im correct,derek mitchell and roger deakin,i got to know in the late 70,s,even though they are a few years older than me,are you one of the pass family who lived on dryden? if so,i was at southey,in the year between kevin and phil.

Remember Keith Longmore,mick fletch,ricky thompson and bemrose,if it serves me none of these came from southey juniors.

Remember Keith Longmore,mick fletch,ricky thompson and bemrose,if it serves me none of these came from southey juniors.

no we all came from meynell . and i did not come of dryden nor relation

Trying to place the second name of someone who lived in that area, going back to 1970

His name was Phil he had black hair ,was quite tall and had a motor bike,(Leather Jacket) He would be in his mid 50s now.

He use to hang around with the same crowd as Ann Hall. aka (Annie Bovver) as she was nicknamed in the 70s. Also he use to frequent Linsay road Youth Club 1970 ish, some Hells Angels one called Eddie and Ronnie also knew him.

Not sure he could have lived near the crowder area, he had friends there.

sue martin lived on the gennel connecting falstaff crescent with launce road,a big family of em,tony marshall lived on falstaff crescent,also a big family,the paxtons also had kids around the same age as the afore mentioned,i remember having quite a crush on kath mccarthy,she was a few years older than me....if i remember correctly,mrs mccarthy was called vera,she died quite young,my mum was devastated,she was a big friend of hers.

Remember the mccarthys well.lived next door to my mates the Fields (Doug Cliff Bill Steven & Paul)in fact i saw Kieron in the bookies on the magnet today

Remember the mccarthys well.lived next door to my mates the Fields (Doug Cliff Bill Steven & Paul)in fact i saw Kieron in the bookies on the magnet today

it was probably either my dad John or uncle Mick in the bookies!! :hihi:

wouldnt have been keiron as he lives in worksop.

it was probably either my dad John or uncle Mick in the bookies!! :hihi:

wouldnt have been keiron as he lives in worksop.

Sorry .my brain int what it used to be..it was mick.

Happy New Year to you and all your familly.good people as i remember.

Sorry .my brain int what it used to be..it was mick.

Happy New Year to you and all your familly.good people as i remember.

hasnt he changed much then ha ha. he isnt too well at the moment bless him still cracks me up though.

whats your name? will mention you to me dad later. he is usually by micks side in club or bookies so you have probably seen him too.

:)